What now for the EU ?

Germany you get three months and they send you home. Bill the country you are from for transport back
Germany probably isn't the best example; about a million migrants moved there and Germany had to pay many of them to 'go back'.

Freedom of movement is really for majority white countries.

REACH?

Public safety? My EU arse, it was regulatory legislation to shut out non EU manufacturers from teh EU market by stipulating insanely restrictive limits. Weedkillers that are so weak, they don't kill weeds, that sort of thing.

My pet hobby horse, reloading powders.

Muricans are for obvious reasons the big noise, but quell surprise! Most US powders fell foul of REACH and left only the EUromakers in the market.

And, pray, how does this analysis help UK produccers or users of chemical products?

yes they do my ex missus was doing that as their customer compliance officer, part of her brief was to make sure they understood who to see and what to get. because trade equals taxes I guess.

one of her groups was CRODA who import raw chemicals used in pretty much everything.

she had one customer ring up because they had a ship stuck out at sea not allowed in because it didn't have the right paperwork for the chemicals it was carrying. she pointed out an email she had sent telling them to comply with the new regs by october or they would have problems

this was december I think.
We're talking about the level of regulation above that.

Not "have you got the chemicals that are allowed" but "how do we define what chemicals are allowed".

Sweet Baby Jesus, can you imagine watching the she-beast, willing to hump the enlightened one, flick the pearl?

You are truly unwell, my compliments.
Don’t lobsters reproduce by “ spreading their seed upon the floor” like Onan.
and the female hoovers it up ?

no sorry got that wrong, just the Bitter Fantasist Does that.
carry on.!

And, pray, how does this analysis help UK produccers or users of chemical products?
easy

we can maKe products based on genuine safety, not the spurious EU standards designed to exclude non Eu products Avd export products that actually work to the other 85% of the world.

see our excellent BS electrical standards, not the utterly meaningless EU CE ones.

What about British chemical manufacturing, currently exporting to EU, and supply chains involving UK/EU crossbordering at multiple stages of manufacturing?

And, why are we creating a parallel licensing system anyway, when there's a perfectly good one in existence?
We're not creating it, we're hiving our chunk off and it could be a money spinner.
My bold, my guess is that it will be covered by IPR/OPR for existing contracts with the benefits that it could be a simpler way for end product to be licenced here, because we have undertaken to respect CT procedures. If we are also exporting to the US Canada or Oz/NZ are we expecting our licences to be deemed less effective than EU ones?Don't forget that in principle, all licencable goods of that nature are subject to periodic sampling to ensure they conform. Put it another way. DTI licences have always been controlled under UN protocols- for example for military hardware not to breach sanctions controls.

We're not creating it, we're hiving our chunk off and it could be a money spinner.
My bold, my guess is that it will be covered by IPR/OPR for existing contracts with the benefits that it could be a simpler way for end product to be licenced here, because we have undertaken to respect CT procedures. If we are also exporting to the US Canada or Oz/NZ are we expecting our licences to be deemed less effective than EU ones?Don't forget that in principle, all licencable goods of that nature are subject to periodic sampling to ensure they conform. Put it another way. DTI licences have always been controlled under UN protocols- for example for military hardware not to breach sanctions controls.
Euro reach is w@nk. 100% restriction of free trade.

US reloading powders banned en masse, but strangely, the same powder in a US made factory round is untouched, well quelle surprise! Very few of the reloading powders are used in factory rounds.
What’s that, Vitavouhri in Finland has all its powders nodded through?

@cent05zr70 Do you ever wonder why your only social life is online and not even your family visit you? Although you didn't achieve anything in life, at least you function as a hideous warning to young people.
Greetings, Oh Great Pathetic Failure. You spent all that time a while back "Following" me, and you still know nothing of me. Have you ever succeeded in anything in your dismal existance?
Trust your family is well. (Snigger)

Greetings, Oh Great Pathetic Failure. You spent all that time a while back "Following" me, and you still know nothing of me. Have you ever succeeded in anything in your dismal existance?
Trust your family is well. (Snigger)

Well, the wretch keeps the lab floor spotless!

Latest Threads