What now for the EU ?

Ah, the Cherman's envy for the French UNSC seat....a long story...as always with the Chermans, a lot of demands and zero substance

But he does have a point. The EU doesn’t not have a seat on the UNSC but wants one and to that end the current situation requires control of a Nuclear deterrent. France will neither give up their seat, nor pass that capability (understandably) to the EU. The French are effectively in the same boat, lots of demands zero substance. Since Germany has been forced on France (rather than see. Greater France) it has demanded Germany fund the EU. That means the French can’t just pass off use of Fossil fuels to Germany. Talk about pots and kettles. Where did the envy for Germany’s UNSC seat come from? I suspect that is very much just French hostility.

At the moment you are both one of the largest producer of pollution in Europe with your coal burning power plants and dependent on Russia.

While pretending to be Green at the same time.

Ah Mon sewer so you are a woke, diverse climate campaigner. A long way for France from the terrorist attack on the Rainbow Warrior and the murder of Pereira, which I don't buy. Are you wearing pink lingerie under your battle dress too little man?

Coal-fired power plants have the great advantage of masking the stench of fear, incompetence, mediocrity, inadequacy and, of course, unwashed armpits that wafts in from the West.

Ah, the Cherman's envy for the French UNSC seat....a long story...as always with the Chermans, a lot of demands and zero substance

Why should I envy you that? What did you get it for anyway? For the Americans and the British saving your arrses?
The matter is quite simple and even you little pompous man should understand that if your shithole of a country wants to use Germany and the EU for its dirty little wars, of course it has to give a lot for it.
Otherwise you can sew your white flags by yourselves.

Why should I envy you that? What did you get it for anyway? For the Americans and the British saving your arrses?
The matter is quite simple and even you little pompous man should understand that if your shithole of a country wants to use Germany and the EU for its dirty little wars, of course it has to give a lot for it.
Otherwise you can sew your white flags by yourselves.

So angry so early. A lot of name calling instead of solid answers. How grown up.

With what ? Your sorry collection of overweight civilians in uniform who won't be able to stay in the field after 1700 hrs ?
It's cultural, the French always capitulate to our fat pensioners before 1700 hrs because they have to strike and collaborate afterwards.

But he does have a point. The EU doesn’t not have a seat on the UNSC but wants one and to that end the current situation requires control of a Nuclear deterrent. France will neither give up their seat, nor pass that capability (understandably) to the EU. The French are effectively in the same boat, lots of demands zero substance. Since Germany has been forced on France (rather than see. Greater France) it has demanded Germany fund the EU. That means the French can’t just pass off use of Fossil fuels to Germany. Talk about pots and kettles. Where did the envy for Germany’s UNSC seat come from? I suspect that is very much just French hostility.

Germany is an aging, and soon a disappearing nation. That's why it does not care about neighbours, polluting Europe with migrants and fossil fuel because it has a dark future.

So angry so early. A lot of name calling instead of solid answers. How grown up.
Not angry, what makes you think that? I'm just jabbing at a pompous little fop and apparently it's working.

Solid answers, it's a quid pro quo thing. The people who give decent and solid answers of course get them back, the others, the ones with the small cock syndrome just don't. Guess which group you belong to.
Being grown up is not defined by shouting loudly and against all evidence that France is great and the rest of the world sucks, but telling you this, really is pearls before swine.

Last edited:
Germany is an aging, and soon a disappearing nation. That's why it does not care about neighbours, polluting Europe with migrants and fossil fuel because it has a dark future.
How altruistic of you French to care for your neighbours. But no one believes you. As far as the migrant situation is concerned, I only have to look towards the English Channel, where it is the French who close both eyes tightly when "migrants" get on the boats to get to the UK and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the French were still actively helping in one case or another.
You hypocritical pompous philistine.

How altruistic of you French to care for your neighbours. But no one believes you. As far as the migrant situation is concerned, I only have to look towards the English Channel, where it is the French who close both eyes tightly when "migrants" get on the boats to get to the UK and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the French were still actively helping in one case or another.
You hypocritical pompous philistine.

From the country which wants another 400,000 migrants a year after having already drawn in over a million. How amusing

Another facet of EU foreign policy with the soon to be released EU Indo-Pacific Strategy. The military side is still lacking but the economical clout is there.

LONDON -- The European Union will seek new digital partnerships with Japan, South Korea and Singapore, and closer trade and investment relations with Taiwan in an effort to build influence in Asia after the chaotic western military exit from Afghanistan.

The bloc will seek to reinforce semiconductor value chains with Asian partners as the pandemic amplifies fears about industrial supply chain vulnerabilities, according to a draft Indo-Pacific strategy document seen by Nikkei Asia.

China is at the center of the EU's concerns, although the document calls for a "multifaceted engagement" with Beijing and is restrained in its direct criticism. The draft strategy warns instead that tensions around contested territories and maritime zones, such as in the South China Sea and the Taiwan Strait, "may have a direct impact on European security and prosperity."

EU pushes for deeper Indo-Pacific ties in face of China concerns

The European Union will seek new digital partnerships with Japan, South Korea and Singapore, and closer trade and investment relations with Taiwan in an effort to build influence in Asia after the chaotic western military exit from Afghanistan.

Nothing to do with Afghanistan

More to do with the potential decimation of Industries - Especially the Vehicle Industry.

France V Germany...who will surrender first...

1631608435731.png

Britain ready to axe Northern Ireland border checks and spark trade war with EU, Brexit chief warns​

Fingers crossed!..

From the country which wants another 400,000 migrants a year after having already drawn in over a million. How amusing
As usual, you are very economical with the facts.

Latest Threads