What now for the EU ?

If you are stupid enough to fly you deserve a **** about in a queue
Only EU airports have those types of queues. Everywhere else in the world its either National queue or Foreigners queue.

RN brag they can use there underpants 5 times afore needing to change
I can work out 4 but the 5th eludes me

Only EU airports have those types of queues. Everywhere else in the world its either National queue or Foreigners queue.
Funny you should mention that.

I'm pretty sure Gran Canaria only has two queues... they're not strictly in the EU apparently.

Makes me laugh all these muppets going on about leaving the EU as if we'll end up marooned in Britain. We used to travel all over the world before the EU. Someone mentioned the old temporary passports, and I am pretty sure I got some sort of group passport for a school trip to Europe circa 1990.

Things what you lot get up to it don't surprise me :D

I've turned them inside out.

Next I'll turn them around again.

four time the use.
I'm on the blower to the Oz government, trying to get you a deal to use them to quench the bush fires.

Deffo a blue rag with gold stars

Looks like the EU are still f*cked, if they are putting any hope in the remainers in parliament bailing them out...

I read that on newsfeed about an hour ago. I was thinking it was an old post. As it says at the bottom they have no chance

Funny you should mention that.

I'm pretty sure Gran Canaria only has two queues... they're not strictly in the EU apparently.

Makes me laugh all these muppets going on about leaving the EU as if we'll end up marooned in Britain. We used to travel all over the world before the EU. Someone mentioned the old temporary passports, and I am pretty sure I got some sort of group passport for a school trip to Europe circa 1990.
British Visitors Passport: valid for a year and could be bought over the counter at post offices.
In Customs, they were known as the passport of choice of low level scrote smugglers.

Looks like the EU are still f*cked, if they are putting any hope in the remainers in parliament bailing them out...

what bit of "FAIL" does this Corbyn fharkwit not get?
Time for this specimen to be euthanised.
Its for the best.

I read that on newsfeed about an hour ago. I was thinking it was an old post. As it says at the bottom they have no chance
Not a hope, but it does demonstrate 1. They are still fighting...ha ha and 2. They have learned the square root of FA.

Makes me laugh all these muppets going on about leaving the EU as if we'll end up marooned in Britain.

But we were warned!

France's economy minister Emmanuel Macron has said that leaving the EU would make Britain as insignificant as the island of Guernsey.
I think he went on about it like "being cast adrift in an open boat" also.
I am afraid I can not find the links.

Latest Threads