What now for the EU ?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was talking to my niece’s mid-20s German girlfriend (sorry, no photos) last week. She’s had her jabs here in the UK whilst her father in Germany still has no idea when (if) he’ll be vaccinated.

She feels something has gone seriously wrong in Euroland.

I was talking to my niece’s mid-20s German girlfriend (sorry, no photos) last week. She’s had her jabs here in the UK whilst her father in Germany still has no idea when (if) he’ll be vaccinated.

How has she got jabbed in UK?

How has she got jabbed in UK?
Sorry, yes. She came over to nasty, racist, xenophobic Britain after the Brexit vote and, despite having a degree, got a job in a fast food joint to ensure she qualified to stay in this backward hellhole excuse for a country. ;)

She got her jabs here in inward-looking Little England whilst her more vulnerable relatives in Germany still don’t know when they’re going to be inoculated.

(My family was a little concerned about the relationship - it wasn’t because she was foreign or gay; we were worried she might be a vegan. Luckily not!)

Good question.

One that will not be helped by this

And Germany are saying count us out - Your mess, you sort it.

Another great example of that great EU harmony, solidarity and unity that certain talking heads based in Brussels like to shout about.
Isn’t that in principle the same problem faced by British Banks post 2008 where the out come was the increase in liquidity ratio and guarantees to savers ? Meantime Euronews was crowing about the Covid funds being a step closer in Spain, no mention of Poland Hungary or the German spanner in the works but they were absolutely clear that Brussels was now calling the shots about controlling and accounting for the proposed cash. He he obviously not.

Sorry, yes. She came over to nasty, racist, xenophobic Britain after the Brexit vote and, despite having a degree, got a job in a fast food joint to ensure she qualified to stay in this backward hellhole excuse for a country. ;)

She got her jabs here in inward-looking Little England whilst her more vulnerable relatives in Germany still don’t know when they’re going to be inoculated.

(My family was a little concerned about the relationship - it wasn’t because she was foreign or gay; we were worried she might be a vegan. Luckily not!)
Could have been worse, she could have been French. Imagine the shame of having to introduce a French relative....I can't imagine such horror.

Could have been worse, she could have been French. Imagine the shame of having to introduce a French relative....I can't imagine such horror.
My wife is of the Huguenot line and generally passes for English. I think she can trace her family back to the Normandy Belle-Thronque family who came over following the reversal of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.

In the absence of photo's we will accept a reasonable quality sketch?
Niece, girlfriend or preferably both will be acceptable.

In the absence of photo's we will accept a reasonable quality sketch?
Niece, girlfriend or preferably both will be acceptable.
1624017482405.png

Latest Threads