What now for the EU ?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The only one complaining is @PhotEx. Speak to him, or read before you post. You look imbecilic.

I’m not the only one complaining, I rather suggest the Police come out of their little bubble and take on board who very low the general public opinion is of them now.

look at your own Force, (other forces are available) now run by a pair of ultra woke box ticking clowns.

I’m not the only one complaining, I rather suggest the Police come out of their little bubble and take on board who very low the general public opinion is of them now.

look at your own Force, (other forces are available) now run by a pair of ultra woke box ticking clowns.

Contact your PCC, voice your concern. Do you have any data to support your claim?

Remember, the prisons are virtually full, as are police cells and courts are backed up. Plenty of criminals constantly being prosecuted.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Contact your PCC, voice your concern. Do you have any data to support your claim?

Remember, the prisons are virtually full, as are police cells and courts are backed up. Plenty of criminals constantly being prosecuted.
All those TV licence Dodgers! .....

NBC news Lol - I get my news from real journalists not paid democrat operatives
Good try, but you were asked a question: "... how do you think the Arizona audit is going?"

ETA: I don't suppose you noticed that the article is by a confirmed Republican who originally supported the audit?

Last edited:

pyriamidical shoulders won’t change the fact, you police by consent, And an increasing percentage of even the law abiding no longer consent since you leadership confined the 9 Principles to history

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
pyriamidical shoulders won’t change the fact, you police by consent, And an increasing percentage of even the law abiding no longer consent since you leadership confined the 9 Principles to history

No 5 has been well f*cked off by UK Police!

What percentage? Do you have any data to indicate?

Last edited:
"A vast swathe of Public Opinion" . . . should be concerning enough :( !!

it should be, but they seem to have been in total self isolation for the last 18 months and may be unaware.
on the plus side, if they ever do re emerge, they can no longer blame ‘EU laws‘ for their inabilities.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
According to the US Dept of Trade, Wakanda is pretty reliable

I have heard great things of Krakhozia too....their chief negotiator Viktor Noworski is a decent man.

Like so many institutions, can't see the wood for counting the trees and making up statistics.

I wasn’t the one making claims based on percentage. Only asking for some clarification.

Yougov says around 5% of people think the police are doing a grand job.
Another 43% of people think the police are doing a fair job.
So less than half the population are satisified with the present social workers in Blue.

Latest Threads