What now for the EU ?

The boiled egg with a beard has shocking strides on... imagine he is getting ready for a paddle. Perhaps Boris could give him a knotted hankie for his head.
If Mrs B_R had been there she would have asked him .... " Has the cat just died ? " .

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nine "Leaders" representing G7 states.

View attachment 580560

The Seven member states, plus two - yes two - places for the EU.

Von der Leyen as President European Commission, and Charles Michel, President of the European Council.
The difference being . . . . . ?
I have just seen these 2 wastes of rations on the news. Why are they there? We shouldn’t pander to their pretentious.

It also begs the question that if these non entities are given a seat at the table why arn’t the heads of NAFTA, NATO and the Commonwealth at the party. The are more relevant that the EU.

Last edited:

View attachment 580560

Von der Leyen as President European Commission, and Charles Michel, President of the European Council.

As my father in- law used to say......."The sights that you see, when you haven't got a gun....... "

1623434482349.png

"Sharpey, tell da feckers to stand closer together..... !"

philc

LE
So out of the G7 leaders plus hanger ones, we have 2 woman, we have 1 country that's had 2 woman leaders, 1 country that's had 1 woman leader for a long time and er the rest, I dont recall Japan having Woman leader, has Canada?

So there we go top tumps of Female leaders we win, we are the most woke country in the world, we embrace woman leaders, just the wrong type for snowflakes.

anyone else not surprised to see a coordinated attack on boris from Biden, the EU and the likes of broon and Blair to cave in on Ireland? - its almost as if people have been working behind the scenes to bring them all out at once on the eve og the G7 to apply pressure on the UK. I also found out today that the USA actually gave the UK a diplomatic formal warning on the matter of NI protocol around the 6th June - something unheard of between the 2 countries. Make no mistake, Biden may be a deranged senile paedophile but he's also an IRA supporter who hates the UK and more than willing to feck us over for his Globalist mates in the EU. I can only pray that boJo gets MI5/6 etc to pull out all the dirt they have on Bidens backhanders from China/Ukraine and all the stuff on Hunters laptop that every country has and tells Biden he will make them public if he continues to interfere in our affairs.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
anyone else not surprised to see a coordinated attack on boris from Biden, the EU and the likes of broon and Blair to cave in on Ireland? - its almost as if people have been working behind the scenes to bring them all out at once on the eve og the G7 to apply pressure on the UK. I also found out today that the USA actually gave the UK a diplomatic formal warning on the matter of NI protocol around the 6th June - something unheard of between the 2 countries. Make no mistake, Biden may be a deranged senile paedophile but he's also an IRA supporter who hates the UK and more than willing to feck us over for his Globalist mates in the EU. I can only pray that boJo gets MI5/6 etc to pull out all the dirt they have on Bidens backhanders from China/Ukraine and all the stuff on Hunters laptop that every country has and tells Biden he will make them public if he continues to interfere in our affairs.
Calm down. He didn’t. You’re listening to the anti-UK press (BBC et al) that is ramping up his expression of concern.

Put out a contract on that Sacoolas woman too, just because.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 580560

Subtitles of the recent G7 triumph are available:

ABCD.jpg

Relax bud. Remember the other side of the political spectrum is already ignoring old Joe already.
It could almost be said that the Red States have already started the quiet rebellion at home.

His 15 percent minimum global tax rate is already being contested in the Senate and it is a not a promise he can guarantee to pass in the Colonies.

Sorry for butchering the wording. But it is not a given to pass here in our Senate, which is something that the rest of the world has to know.
Maybe not, but just hold this thought in your head. Apple (and others) are currently holding billions off-shore (from a US perspective) because the tax rates in some countries outside the US allow them to. If those countries had a minimum 15% corporate tax rate, then Apple & Others would have less incentive to avoid paying tax in the US.

That's tax that pays for investment, services and jobs in the US.

Sitting somewhere else because the world doesn't have this agreement.

Maybe not, but just hold this thought in your head. Apple (and others) are currently holding billions off-shore (from a US perspective) because the tax rates in some countries outside the US allow them to. If those countries had a minimum 15% corporate tax rate, then Apple & Others would have less incentive to avoid paying tax in the US.

That's tax that pays for investment, services and jobs in the US.

Sitting somewhere else because the world doesn't have this agreement.
That is true, but the problem is one of protocol.
Yellen got the idea approved by Biden before pitching it to Congress. Which places the Biden admin in a pickle in which the GOP can squeeze him for other concessions if he expects them to play ball. If the admin tells the GOP to go swing they will extend the middle finger and continue to burn his agenda to the ground. If the Admin goes after the 2017 Law, no cooperation will be forthcoming. Biden should have spent more time being a centrist gaining bipartisan support at home before bringing it to the G7.

15% minimum corporate tax rate.

Details are important.

It's actually a 15% minimum EFFECTIVE corporate tax rate, which is very different to the headline rate.

Ireland's headline rate is 12.5%, but it's effective rate is 2.2% - 4.5% for multinationals and very significantly less (i.e. close to zero) for muntinationals with income generated from IP (e.g. Google, Apple, Amazon and various pharma companies).

Latest Threads