What now for the EU ?

The stupid old **** just makes it up for the votes, then wonders why immigrants arent assimilating although he will blame racism for that.

I was thinking about this, maybe he has been raised in a family that believes in racial purity. Only breeding with other white Irish to ensure Old Joe is ethnically pure?

I might be over thinking this.

I never denied it. My argument was the goose appeared under-cooked and far too many suspicious things all happening in favour of one side was very convenient.

Shh - dont tell him the Arizona audit is now into its final 3 weeks of the hand count and at least 6 or 7 other States are busy implementing their own - early reports indicate some extremely troubling 'anomolies'

American Royalty!

Arise Sir Stilly of 5th Avenue!
Look up Lt Nicholas Stillwell II He was an interesting chap. Served in the Queen of Bohemia's Army before going to what was then New Amsterdam.

Last edited:
The original identity politics?

I just don't get how they can have such a strong connection to a country they would not qualify for a passport in.
I am a 1/4 Irish and have zero pull to the old country and would never appropriate Irish culture. I would feel so fake doing it, but Americans do it at the drop of a hat.

I might cheer for them at the rugby, but only after Scotland, England, Wales and the Lions.....and maybe Italy.

So, unlike Biden, you can obtain an Irish passport should you so wish, although I am pretty sure that if he asked for one, the Irish would make a big song and dance about giving him one.

I was thinking about this, maybe he has been raised in a family that believes in racial purity. Only breeding with other white Irish to ensure Old Joe is ethnically pure?

I might be over thinking this.

no, you are not, Biden is a stone cold racist as evidenced many times with things such as giving a eulogy at the KKK leaders (Richard bird) funeral as VP, and his assertation that if you dont vote Democrat then you aint Black - and then, this week we've seen the release of Hunter Bidens racist tweets using the 'N' word

So, unlike Biden, you can obtain an Irish passport should you so wish, although I am pretty sure that if he asked for one, the Irish would make a big song and dance about giving him one.

He can have one by using an arcane old rule about Irish citizenship for overseas 'Irish'.
They can register from overseas as Irish citizens for pretty much in perpetuity without ever setting foot in Ireland.
Sleepy Joe never forgets to reregister. He's the ultimate Plastic Paddy

Alamo

LE
Its a bizarre thing, US Presidents claiming heritage to a country they know nothing of, Bush family, Irish, Clinton Irish, Regan Irish, Trump Scottish, Obama Somalian or something, Biden Irish, Jimmy Carter seems about the most normal mix and did not make an issue about it as far as I recall, Carter was a European mix, which you would expect, English, Welsh, Irish, Scots with some German, French & Dutch.

If saying you great great granddaddy was from the old country is a huge vote winner, something is very wrong.
Try being in the US on 17 Mar, it is absolutely f***ing ridiculous.

Try being in the US on 17 Mar, it is absolutely f***ing ridiculous.

Ah the joys of an Oirish-American who's never been to Ireland and who's uncles brothers cousin twice removed left the place 150 years ago, wearing a green t shirt, drinking green dyed Schlitz, having a go at me for being a 'F'in Brit' and 'terrorising his people'…

They do it in Canada too - I was presented a St Patrick's Day meal of corned beef, boiled potatoes and cabbage...
They have some strange ideas across the Atlantic what Irish people eat
I was proudly presented with a bowl of 'Irish Stew' by an American host - she sensed my underwelment - 'Its real Irish stew, I thought you'd appreciate it'
Its what we call 'famine stew' in Ireland - that piss weak watery thing with a few bits of spuds and carrots, some lentils and scraps of bacon thrown in - basically a soup as dished out in soup kitchens during the famine

Real Irish stew looks like this, made with beef, oxtail soup, carrots, turnip, onion and spuds, the spoon should stand up on its own in it.

Instant-Pot-Irish-Stew-Recipe-Family-Fresh-Meals.jpg

He can have one by using an arcane old rule about Irish citizenship for overseas 'Irish'.
They can register from overseas as Irish citizens for pretty much in perpetuity without ever setting foot in Ireland.
Sleepy Joe never forgets to reregister. He's the ultimate Plastic Paddy

That is an accolade that he would be proud to receive... :-D

My British passport is good enough for me. My grandpa came over to Scotland as a baby. His parents wanted a better life and to get away from religious zealots, the IRA, unemployment, the church and shite housing and poverty. They hated the place apparently.

No point looking backwards when my future is going forwards (with a British passport in my pocket).

Latest Threads