What now for the EU ?

That would imply they started jeering and calling them cunts immediately after the referendum. I recall euphoria and hope from one side, vilification, personal attacks and childish outbursts from the other.

The subsequent jeering was the result of the losers doing everything in their power to overturn the referendum vote for nearly four years, although it started soon after the attacks on a legitimate result began. Surely the vocal remain camp didn't expect there to be no consequences for behaving as they did?
That's exactly what they did.

As far as they were concerned the result was the wrong one and had to be overturned at all costs. Democracy had gone wrong and it was up to the Righteous to fix it by whatever means necessary.

Tyk

LE
The trouble is that the only person playing in your tragedy is you. The rest of us are the audience and, insofar as we are paying any attention to your ramblings, we are left wondering what lines you will fluff next.
I'm not, he's demonstrated that he'll just keep on lying. Trying to defend a position that's not only been overrun, but rebuilt as a carpark and the patrons are wondering what the nutter in tattered combats is doing shouting at a concrete wall.

He's just too cowardly to admit he's made a flange of himself and keeps on confirming it with each post.

I'm not, he's demonstrated that he'll just keep on lying. Trying to defend a position that's not only been overrun, but rebuilt as a carpark and the patrons are wondering what the nutter in tattered combats is doing shouting at a concrete wall.

He's just too cowardly to admit he's made a flange of himself and keeps on confirming it with each post.
Colonel Flange......

I like it.... :clap: :clap:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
The trouble is that the only person playing in your tragedy is you. The rest of us are the audience and, insofar as we are paying any attention to your ramblings, we are left wondering what lines you will fluff next.
Do try and keep up.

It's a comedy. You know, a Narrenschiff.

BL's a fluffer? Who knew?

Latest Threads