What now for the EU ?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Why is it when the EU goes tough it is robust negotiation yet when Boris looks like doing the same it is his 'nasty' side coming out?
reMainStreamMedia.

Why is it when the EU goes tough it is robust negotiation yet when Boris looks like doing the same it is his 'nasty' side coming out?
Boris understands his hand of aces

worlds 5th largest economy
huge trade deficit with EU
Going to be the biggest economy and most populous country in Europe in a generation

Interesting read. One that I am surprised to see in the Graun, of all places.

The Franco-German relationship is the single most important relationship in the EU and it’s in a totally toxic condition,” said Mark Leonard, the director of the European Council on Foreign Relations. “And it’s going to get worse before it gets better.

Out of the 3 big players in the EU, the UK is leaving, and apparently France & Germany are at odds with one another.

All good in the hood, as some might say.

Interesting read. One that I am surprised to see in the Graun, of all places.

Out of the 3 big players in the EU, the UK is leaving, and apparently France & Germany are at odds with one another.

All good in the hood, as some might say.
At least Germany doesn't have the capability to go steaming through the Ardennes into France again any time soon ^~

Oh yes, the classic EU propoganda machine yet it was all smiles when Boris got that manure WA.

War of words is only the beginning, Brussels calls the PM nasty while the EU will use, bend & exploit any available dirty trick.

You play dirty, you get dirty as Brussels are due to find out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tgo

Old-Salt
I haven't heard anything about it for a while, will the EU deny passporting for the UK financial centres, if they do, will it matter?

ugly

LE
Some of us can move on, unlike the New European

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If you are stupid enough to fly you deserve a **** about in a queue

<snigger> When I resort to constantly tagging you because I need attention get back to me. In the meantime, you appear to have gotten all excited again, best go and change those undercecks, the frothing will have them sodden.
Just wanted you to feel loved mate.

So you'd feel like you've contributed to life.

Glad to see you're not fooled by the Express choosing what and when it quotes. I can see how the SNP got you the first time around.

Just wanted you to feel loved mate.

So you'd feel like you've contributed to life.
Changed your shreddies yet? I don't need validation from strange people on the internet who can't remember which papers they read thanks.

Boys boys we ARE British after all ,,

Latest Threads