What now for the EU ?

Thank you for that, you have proved my point perfectly. Nice one.
What part of your premise of "We remainers felt oppressed by you calling our concerted effort to denigrate, insult and ridicule leave voters 'project fear", are you struggling with?
Would this help?

Lies 5.JPG

Of course, there other efforts to thwart leave since this was put together and I am sure there will be more to come.

I offer you shouts of 'Project Fear' as the widely used braying slap-down favoured by the jeering classes.

Can't say you don't recall that from the off.
Quite, along with the lack of any evidence to back up the remain scaremongering, not to mention name calling and public vilification of those who supported leaving the EU.

What part of your premise of "We remainers felt oppressed by you calling our concerted effort to denigrate, insult and ridicule leave voters 'project fear", are you struggling with?
Would this help?

View attachment 493750

Of course, there other efforts to thwart leave since this was put together and I am sure there will be more to come.
Keep digging.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
No denial of being predictable and tedious, I see.
I gave a forensic critique of his posting style 6-12 months ago. Quite a detailed breakdown. It seems the response was "pretend it never happened and put him on ignore". So much for moral courage.

Seventeen million Brits told sixteen million Brits to fukk off, and then started jeering and calling them all c unts when they won by just four percent.
Personally I hope Brexit is a blinding success, but as nothing has happened yet much of the above remains to be proved untrue.
Seventeen million Brits did not tell sixteen million Brits to furk off. In the biggest turn out the majority said leave. On here there was a lot of crap from both sides. In public over four years has elapsed, and that legitimate vote has still not been carried out. I draw your attention to your own quote, which I've put in block.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I gave a forensic critique of his posting style 6-12 months ago. Quite a detailed breakdown. It seems the response was "pretend it never happened and put him on ignore". So much for moral courage.
Ignore is the best option, whilst people keep on replying he'll keep posting and its dull as dishwater having to read through one side of a handbagging match.

Latest Threads