What now for the EU ?

400 anti-Brexit protestors gather atop the White Cliffs of Dover:

View attachment 571372

These people really ought to take a few steps forward and think carefully about they're doing.
Correction, I meant a few steps back ;)

Reminds me of a similar event at Greenham, back in the day.

The Harridans for Peace presented themselves at the fence by Indigo Camp, each armed with a pocket mirror.

This was an attempt to reflect our war mongering and evil attitudes back on us. I believe the wish was that we self-combust Scanners stylee.

It ended badly when a few of the boys whipped out combs and used the time to get the hair just right, the better to chat up the less smelly ones.

happyuk

War Hero
Reminds me of a similar event at Greenham, back in the day.

The Harridans for Peace presented themselves at the fence by Indigo Camp, each armed with a pocket mirror.

This was an attempt to reflect our war mongering and evil attitudes back on us. I believe the wish was that we self-combust Scanners stylee.

It ended badly when a few of the boys whipped out combs and used the time to get the hair just right, the better to chat up the less smelly ones.

I also found this quite funny

1620385785668.png

As far as I am aware using red diesel on the roads has always been illegal, regardless of country. The red tanks could be used for slave operations (cab heater, fridge units, HIAB and so forth) but not the propulsion of the unit itself.
Not even pikeys?

What has been bothering me all day, after the French surrendered yesterday at the Battle of Jersey, is how is collaboration going to work?

Do all able-bodied men of the Site aged 18-78 have to mount Macron's wrinkled dog?

Edit:
Of course, only the men who are subjects of Her Majesty.
Fortunately, the French did not capitulate to other nations yesterday.

BobbHope

War Hero
Just amended for historical accuracy.
The French lost last time, too....
The attack began. The British forces in the Grande Rue, now called Broad Street,[8] included the 78th Regiment, the Battalion of Saint Lawrence, the South-East Regiment, and the Compagnies de Saint-Jean. The 95th Regiment of Foot, with the rest of the militia, advanced down the other avenues. The British had too many troops for the battle, a British soldier later saying that a third of the British troops would have been more than enough to destroy the French army. Many British soldiers, confused and having nothing to shoot at, fired most of their shots into the air.

The French resistance was of short duration, most of the action lasting a quarter of an hour. The French only fired the cannons that they had at their disposal once or twice. The British had a howitzer placed directly opposite the market in the Grande Rue, which at each shot "cleaned all the surroundings of French" according to a member of the British service

C'est la guerre.

400 anti-Brexit protestors gather atop the south of England coast.

View attachment 571372

These people really ought to take a few steps forward and think carefully about they're doing.

Hmm.. if they are in such despair & want to join Europe there's quite a lot of second hand cross channel shipping waiting at Dover which I'm sure we could let them have at a good price!

1620481828475.png

Well apparently things are getting so bad here that this is starting to happen ...

snip
OUTUK2.jpg

According to a report in the Telegraph, migrants currently in the UK illegally have started to smuggle themselves out of the UK on lorries heading for Europe.​

In light of a trial at Maidstone Crown Court, a 29-year-old man was jailed for smuggling people out of the UK.
The Romanian national was a professional lorry driver and used his lorry to transport migrants between the UK and Europe!

Well apparently things are getting so bad here that this is starting to happen ...

snip
OUTUK2.jpg

According to a report in the Telegraph, migrants currently in the UK illegally have started to smuggle themselves out of the UK on lorries heading for Europe.​

In light of a trial at Maidstone Crown Court, a 29-year-old man was jailed for smuggling people out of the UK.
The Romanian national was a professional lorry driver and used his lorry to transport migrants between the UK and Europe!
Here's the reason why: Once in Europe, they will claim asylum in an EU country. After this, they then return to the UK so that if they do in future get deported, they are sent back to the EU country they claimed asylum in, not their home country.

Here's the reason why: Once in Europe, they will claim asylum in an EU country. After this, they then return to the UK so that if they do in future get deported, they are sent back to the EU country they claimed asylum in, not their home country.

That's boll0cks.

It's the exodus we were warned of in the event of Brexit.

I blame the country's racist little Englanders.

I do hope UK authorities don't turn a blind eye and expedite the illegals departure.

We must stand firm with our Continental partners and stake holders to uphold the integrity of international borders.

I do hope UK authorities don't turn a blind eye and expedite the illegals departure.

We must stand firm with our Continental partners and stake holders to uphold the integrity of international borders.
erm... that will be turning a blind eye surely ?.....

Latest Threads