What now for the EU ?

4 mags of 20, and 50 of link ?!

More like 8 mags of 20, 200 link for the gpmg, sometimes a bandolier of however many that was, ( remember being handed one for the first time - not actually knowing what it was ..... except it was more weight ) , smoke, trip flare, spare battery for the section radio....
Seriously, give it a rest. Nobody cares. There's a million piss smelling SLR threads already .

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Seriously, give it a rest. Nobody cares. There's a million piss smelling SLR threads already .
ah so you know you're wrong then

well done, ,honesty is a start to wellness.

As Dominic Frisby put it,

If you vote to leave, you'll lose your job
Vote to leave, you'll lose your home.
The ensuing recession will last for years
Said David Cameron. Theresa May. George Osborne.
And the Treasury. Tony Blair. John Major. The BBC.
The Bank of England. Mark Carney. The EU. The IMF. The US president. Saint Obama. Back of the cue. Loads of celebrities. Gary Lineker. JK Rowling. Benedict Cumbertwat. Lord Adonis. Who the fµck's he anyway?
The British told them to fµck off.
Seventeen million fµck offs.
They wheeled in the experts to tell us what's right
They gave us the benefit of their foresight
To leave is calamitous, that's definite.
Food shortages. No medicine. Planes grounded. House price crash. ½ a million jobs lost. Cost of £4, 300 to every home. Stock market collapse. Riots. No sandwiches.There'd be an outbreak of super gonorrhea. They seriously said that. Donald Tusk at the EU said it would be the end of Western civilization as we know it. I'm not joking. And one more thing. If you vote to leave, that makes you racist.
The British told them to fµck off.
Seventeen million fµck offs.
What a jingoistic pile of shite.

Seventeen million Brits told sixteen million Brits to fukk off, and then started jeering and calling them all c unts when they won by just four percent.

Personally I hope Brexit is a blinding success, but as nothing has happened yet much of the above remains to be proved untrue.

Remain are such underachievers. They litterally predeicted a new Pandemic if we left the EU. Not one of the buggers has stood up to claim their reward.
Don't know about underachievers. Verhofstadt smited the entire planet with the pandemic, not just the UK. Did pretty well for a pissed up trough snuffler, I'd say...

Just as an side from the Weight Ammo discussion I thought that was the reason the British Army retained the one shot concept-to make it pay. Not just keeping heads down. Ammo wastage from the last lot was considerable and it all had to be transported.
Identifying your target has always been a good thing. The whole full auto spray and pray concept appears embarrassingly third world to me. I cringe when I see it in the movies. I close my eyes and wince in embarrassment when I see 'trained' soldiers do it on the news.

What a jingoistic pile of shite.

Seventeen million Brits told sixteen million Brits to fukk off, and then started jeering and calling them all c unts when they won by just four percent.

Personally I hope Brexit is a blinding success, but as nothing has happened yet much of the above remains to be proved untrue.
...when they won...
That would imply they started jeering and calling them cunts immediately after the referendum. I recall euphoria and hope from one side, vilification, personal attacks and childish outbursts from the other.

The subsequent jeering was the result of the losers doing everything in their power to overturn the referendum vote for nearly four years, although it started soon after the attacks on a legitimate result began. Surely the vocal remain camp didn't expect there to be no consequences for behaving as they did?

Identifying your target has always been a good thing. The whole full auto spray and pray concept appears embarrassingly third world to me. I cringe when I see it in the movies. I close my eyes and wince in embarrassment when I see 'trained' soldiers do it on the news.
forgive me if this sounds odd, but I was always at odds with the section being encumbered with BFO mg. Largely because I had to carry it. Principally the MG evolved ( as I understand it) as a defensive weapon. We evolved the tank as an infantry support weapon I .e a mobile pill box so that the footsloggers didn't have to carry all that gear. The fact that it (the MG) has evolved for foot sloggers to make rapid advances centred on it has now turned into every squaddie now has an MG. but is so encumbered from my day that the concept has to be to move the Squaddie. I know it sounds daft- but I am. I've even worked there.

Support weapon. I'm 6'4" and got voluntold as MAG blerk so know exactly what you mean. It is a comforting sound though, but a pain to drag around. I managed to smear it off onto someone who liked the thing, for some reason.

That said, it has its place. Gives the rest a chance to use aimed fire while the MG group keep the enemy's heads down.

I recall euphoria and hope from one side, vilification, personal attacks and childish outbursts from the other.
I offer you shouts of 'Project Fear' as the widely used braying slap-down favoured by the jeering classes.

Can't say you don't recall that from the off.

Latest Threads