What now for the EU ?

German virologists reckon that both should work.
The Sputnik has been properly peer reviewed and it's as good as AZ. Dunno about the other one, but it must provide summat.

Just out of interest. The Novavax vaccine still hasn't had a deal signed with the EU after announcing a delay 21 days ago and announcing a deal to fill in the UK 18 days ago.

The EU is sorting out a new contract with Pfizer for more doses of their vaccine at a price that appears to be a hike to €19.50 a shot.

Incidentally if you have a look here

Look at section 4. Notice the incidence of blood clots in infected people who end up in hospital.

An interesting suggestion by Ray Bassett, Ex Irish Ambassador

The UK and Ireland should broker a bilateral deal to replace the controversial Northern Ireland Protocol

And I think the only way you're going to stop this is for the Irish and British government and the parties in Northern Ireland to get together and hammer out a deal and hand it to Brussels.

Like this guys thinking :) :)

Hammer out a bilateral deal and hand it to Brussels.

That will get coffee splattered all over desks and keyboards at the Berlaymont :D:D

Just out of interest. The Novavax vaccine still hasn't had a deal signed with the EU after announcing a delay 21 days ago and announcing a deal to fill in the UK 18 days ago.

The EU is sorting out a new contract with Pfizer for more doses of their vaccine at a price that appears to be a hike to €19.50 a shot.

Incidentally if you have a look here

Look at section 4. Notice the incidence of blood clots in infected people who end up in hospital.
I think Pfizer was always a touch under £20.

I love how effortlessly Pfizer has slipped under the outrage bus.

I think Pfizer was always a touch under £20.

I love how effortlessly Pfizer has slipped under the outrage bus.
Bad form, I know, to quote but I then thought:

WHY? Why hasn't Pfizer been lambasted in the press? Why the deafening silence about the Pfizer blood clot issue? Why is German tech deemed to be so much better than our own? (I own a Golf. So far, so meh.) Why aren't we pushing out so much soft power that the RoW chokes on it?

Why why why.. sigh.

An interesting suggestion by Ray Bassett, Ex Irish Ambassador

Like this guys thinking :) :)

Hammer out a bilateral deal and hand it to Brussels.

That will get coffee splattered all over desks and keyboards at the Berlaymont :D:D

Marine Le Pen has proposed something similar vis-a-vis the UK and France.

And that WOULD work.

Edited. And I know she is an objectionable cow but if needs be we can sup with the Devil. Plus the the Woke/BLM/Snowflakeistas/....ologists would Supernova. Win/win situation.

I think ultimately, proposals are as much use as t1ts on a fish.

What I would like to see ( beer & popcorn on tap ) is someone actually doing it and then slapping it on Von der Lying's desk ( If she is still in post )

Her office would resemble Bobby Sands cell.

The follow on meltdown throughout the Commission and Parliament would be a joy to behold.

She needs to look a bit closer to home and speak to the Frenchman who is the head of the EU Parliament fisheries committee involved in those negotiations.
(Pierre Karleskind, LREM party, from Brittany too!)

She needs to look a bit closer to home and speak to the Frenchman who is the head of the EU Parliament fisheries committee involved in those negotiations.
(Pierre Karleskind, LREM party, from Brittany too!)

They STILL don't get it, do they?

Time our lot told them to "swivel".

Ursula von der Leyen has had the Covid vaccine - but she didn't reveal whether it was an AstraZeneca dose.

Which probably means it was the OXFORD AstraZeneca jab!!

from The Telegraph

Latest Threads