What now for the EU ?

More than three months after leaving and the EU still exists...in fact citizen's support for the European Union is at the highest level since 1983. The only break-up going on in Europe can be found in Britain...everything is going tits up as you were warned.

What has brexit done for you?...apart from leaving a bunch of corrupt criminals and idiots in office.
Oh dear. The medication must have worn off

More than three months after leaving and the EU still exists...in fact citizen's support for the European Union is at the highest level since 1983. The only break-up going on in Europe can be found in Britain...everything is going tits up as you were warned.

What has brexit done for you?...apart from leaving a bunch of corrupt criminals and idiots in office.

Vaccinations.

I didn't think that dissolution of the EU was the primary objective of Brexit?

There again, I voted Remain and would happily see those venal bastards swing for their AZ vaccine shennanigans.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

It's wound you up into spitting fury and made you question your non-belief in God; that alone is worth being returned to the Stone Age for.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
What has brexit done for you?

Well it saved us from the utter cluster that is the EMA. Or is reality a little too sharp for your sensitivities?

...apart from leaving a bunch of corrupt criminals and idiots in office.
I don't think Brexit can be blamed for who's in charge in the EU.

You hate-filled, cretinous holocaust denier.

In fact, if you don't see the EU's actions regarding vaccinations as the punitive and disastrous actions they are, I question your ability to think rationally.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
In fact, if you don't see the EU's actions regarding vaccinations as the punitive and disastrous actions they are, I question your ability to think rationally.
It's taken you this long to question the "Hammer of the Pub Carpark's" rationality?

Oh Dan, such wit. I can see why you rarely venture from these forums - it's only the ones where people you like you and Photex are tolerated.
...the only ones.

If you're going to cultivate an air of superiority, learn how to write.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt

It's allowing me to go to the pub with my parents next week while the rest of europe goes back into lockdown.

Is there that much going tits up in the UK?

Our vaccination scheme is getting along quite well, much better than anything in the EU, indeed it is amongst the most successful in the world.

The UK has donated more to COVAX per capita than any other country in the world.

The UK has been one of the world leaders when it comes to funding vaccine research

There have been no shortages in the shops on the mainland, and I’ve not seen any noticeable price rises.

There aren’t queues of lorries stuck in Dover.

It’s hard to say whether Brexit has affected employment as most of the country has been locked down to various degrees for over a year.

Things don’t seem to be going quite as well in NI, but it appears the current unpleasantness is the result of a number of factors and not solely down to Brexit, despite what some people want to believe.