What now for the EU ?

But the other leading nomination who was dropped at the very last minute was Manfred Weber.
There was some discord in the coalition over von der Leyen's nomination. The SPD wanted to stick to the principle of the top candidate.

She really is showing the world just how embarrassing the head shed of the EU really is.
Von drunker started it but this brainless tart has really headlined the point that useless and pointless arsewipes end up in power in the "EU".

European citizens deserve much better than the garbage currently controlling their existence.
'this brainless tart' Don't sit on the fence, say what you mean son.

Because you look a bit silly, if you tell everyone what a **** he is, but then use him as an example when he says something that you agree with.

Does that mean you look a bit silly if you disagree with something said by someone you normally approve of?

No, it show thats you don't slavishly follow their every word.
Unlike Juenker who was a total drunken, lying shitbag who you couldn't possible trust on any matters. Until he says something that you agree with.

No, it show thats you don't slavishly follow their every word.
Unlike Juenker who was a total drunken, lying shitbag who you couldn't possible trust on any matters. Until he says something that you agree with.

A fcuking chopper might post something decent.
They're still a fcuking chopper.

A decent bod posts utter boll0cks.
They're still a decent bod.

Of course, being ARRSE, many will argue it isn't possible for the fcuking chopper to post anything decent, and follow them around the site, reminding them they're a fcuking chopper.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do you see me following the mob and just agreeing with them no matter what?Then I guess I don't jump on bandwagons do I
Just cos you don't jump on other people's bandwagons does not mean you don't jump on any! You are addicted to jumping on bandwagons and spoiling as many threads as you can.

A fcuking chopper might post something decent.
They're still a fcuking chopper.

A decent bod posts utter boll0cks.
They're still a decent bod.

Of course, being ARRSE, many will argue it isn't possible for the fcuking chopper to post anything decent, and follow them around the site, reminding them they're a fcuking chopper.
Don't come round here, spouting your posh logic and stuff.

Wasn’t he the German defence minister in the late 80s?
No that was Georg Leber SPD, defence minister from 1972-1978 who was born in a neighbouring village.
Manfred Weber is from the CSU.
Or did you mean Manfred Wörner, he had the job in the 80s.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you see me following the mob and just agreeing with them no matter what?Then I guess I don't jump on bandwagons do I
Bless.

No sweetikins, you mis-identify any post you disagree with (ie: any post) as a BANDWAGON, scream "GRAAAAAH!" and throw yourself under its wheels. Even though it has no wheels, not being a wagon of any sort, let alone a BANDWAGON.

IMHO, the main problem is that you see yourself like this:

1617885225491.png

...whereas in reality you're closer to this:

1617885284772.png

...or more recently like this:

1617885407444.png

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
But the other leading nomination who was dropped at the very last minute was Manfred Weber.

But that doesn't change the fact that she publicly distanced herself from the final choice.

Latest Threads