What now for the EU ?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Honestly chaps, I take no pleasure whatsoever in posting this video of Bin lying, none at all. What a way to treat a lady and World leader.

Just out of interest, did anyone know of tests regarding moving military equipment prior to the tunnel opening in '94?

A fair few tons of surplus HE, about 25 miles of det cord, a pallet of Wilko's patching plaster and a couple of tubs of tunnel ceiling paint.

So a mate told me....

JB

Honestly chaps, I take no pleasure whatsoever in posting this video of Bin lying, none at all. What a way to treat a lady and World leader.

Great stuff, talk about non-verbal communication.
If you look at Michel at the 6 second mark he quite clearly sees that there are 2 chairs for the 3 of them and watch his stride lengthen to get past Uschi.
A Belgian gentleman through and through, and the EU forward protocol briefings section performing at their best.

Blogg

LE
Maybe he just wanted to remind her of something....

Remind her of anybody? Ahh, so that's how it feels to be snubbed.. Not so funny this time perhaps.

1617823403135.png

Theresa May SNUBBED by EU bigwigs: Leaders BANISH her from ‘members only’ dinner

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Andrew Ridgeway once caught me out at a ARRC Command group. The discussion, such as it was, had drifted to the extent that I was daydreaming. The topic veered towards logistics

"And the principles of logistics are?" Said Ridgeway glaring at me.

"Surprise and shock action?" I blurted out.

Cue roars of laughter and "Nice one Truxx" from the Commander.
Mandy Ridgeweiler as he was known I seem to recall...

Rest assured, everybody thinks you're a dick even when you manage to say something vaguely sensible (mainly because normal service is guaranteed to be resumed within seconds). The same can quite easily applied to Juncker
Give you a like.
Can't see the cretins posts as it is on ignore.

Quicker now with a new elevated section around Phalsbourg In comparative luxury as well, I would opine if any other franchisee took over,they would still run trains to Paris. Lucrative trains to all over France and, the Skiing Specials. The plan for TGV Est is Strasbourg in 2 hours from Paris...once they've finished all the line upgrades.

Very civilised travel. :mrgreen:
Yup and still bankrupt. :mrgreen:

Oz delivered 400000 jabs with one case.
44 year old male.
I reckon it's like @terminal says, there's a rare underlying condition that increases the chances of clots for some unlucky peeps.
Frankly, it's a risk. You have to weight that against the higher certainty of catching covid and being dangerously ill, or the lower certainty getting clots and being dangerously ill.
We've had no cases of blood clots associated with the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in Canada that I'm aware of, and the number of doses administered so far has been roughly half a million.

Our supply of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was supposed to come from the EU, and they aren't shipping any to us, nor do we have any dates on when we will be seeing any. We did manage to scrounge some doses that were nearing their expiry date from India (returned by a customer) and the US (not approved there yet, and they had to either unload them on someone else or throw them out), but we have no reliable continuing supply of it so far.

So, it's just not a vaccine which is available in large quantities in Canada anyway. If for example you are in Ontario and 55 years old you can try to see if you can book an appointment for it. If you are 54 years old and are not for example a health care worker, then you aren't getting any vaccine of any sort at this time anyway.

The Canadian vaccine advisory committee have asked AstraZeneca and SII for more information about the vaccine. They can afford to wait to see the results because it makes no difference to the use of what we already have anyway. When we have gone through what little we have been able to scrounge, we don't know if we will be getting any more before the pandemic is effectively over anyway.

World leader with the IQ of a prawn?

Now being called Sofagate and the word 'affront' features in some German coverage on YouTube.
But not in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and other coverage, they all seem a bit 'gleeful.'
Especially when she stands there like a prawn and says 'Erm' while being ignored by all the others in the room.
The best part of €750,000 p.a. is paying the salary of these two muppets and the Turkish bloke has them both by the proverbial.
As he has just shown the world in that stunt.

Latest Threads