What now for the EU ?

secondary school ? We had shotguns at my boarding school , (not allowed to touch them) and we did not hire anyone to shoot someone, however I have to admit to one nurse I could have willingly let have both barrels. Oh and a teacher and matron, good job I could not get hold of them innit
we had an ACF armoury at our secondary school. .303 rifles and a two brens.
It would have been an If day had some of us been able to get access to it all I’m sure!

It would have been an If day had some of us been able to get access to it all I’m sure!

I see you McDowall has a John Wayne BREN with a 5,000 round magazine.

I watched IF at the sixth form film club whilst I had the armoury keys in my blazer pocket (unfortunately I did not have the keys for the ammo magazine - the staff were not that daft).

Great film - must watch it again.

Some are just a little more equal than others then.
The more things change the more they stay the same.
A little more apt would be plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. ;-)

All Hunky - Dory in the EU :D :D
Noticable that article was published prior to PM amended WA which makes any extension illegal.

Although, it's correct where it states the PD/FTA will certainly be ugly. Banking on France & Germany upping it's anti on an improved deal will be unpopular.

Lastly, what's the bookies revised odds on WTO/No Deal now especially as Boris has a firm majority which will run shivers down Brussels spine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lastly, what's the bookies revised odds on WTO/No Deal now especially as Boris has a firm majority which will run shivers down Brussels spine.
I don't think that bookies odds will be sending shivers down the spine of the EU. The following things will certainly be sending shivers down their collective spines.

1. Losing the UK's Membership contributions.

2. Losing a £ 60 Billion trade surplus.

3. Losing Export's / Imports through the Rotterdam effect.

4. Losing massive Import / Export figures via the current Import / Exports scam being brought to a halt.

5. Cumulatively, these will produce a very large fall in the viability that the EU currently has.

@beemer007

I should have added

6. EU manufacturing.

Factories across the euro zone ended 2019 in poor shape with activity contracting for an 11th straight month, according to a survey which suggested the start of the new year is unlikely to see any improvement.

Which will in turn make the next, as yet incomplete, EU Budget negotiations very interesting

I don't think that bookies odds will be sending shivers down the spine of the EU. The following things will certainly be sending shivers down their collective spines.

1. Losing the UK's Membership contributions.

2. Losing a £ 60 Billion trade surplus.

3. Losing Export's / Imports through the Rotterdam effect.

4. Losing massive Import / Export figures via the current Import / Exports scam being brought to a halt.

5. Cumulatively, these will produce a very large fall in the viability that the EU currently has.
No 3.

huge investment in the huge Thames Gateway fully integrated to the transport hubs ports,
Harwich and other east coast ports getting major infrastructure and transport hub link investment.

Latest Threads