What now for the EU ?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
He might actually have a point in a backhanded sort of way. I believe AfD had a bit of an issue and are PNG on the political scene being kept under surveillance. Despite the courts saying no, the chances are it will continue. Of course the condition of the economy will make a difference, it always has but in a cack handed way enforced liberalism is as much a tyranny.

No surprises here but as of today only 5.4% of the population of Belgium, 618,000 people have only got a first vaccine dose.
Out of a population of 11.5 million.
But from 22nd March guess which of the chosen few will have their own vaccination centres in Brussels and elsewhere?
Give up then?

No surprises here but as of today only 5.4% of the population of Belgium, 618,000 people have only got a first vaccine dose.
Out of a population of 11.5 million.
But from 22nd March guess which of the chosen few will have their own vaccination centres in Brussels and elsewhere?
Give up then?

all animals are equal

1615276869338.png

And next in the EU manual of How to Win Friends and Influence People...

And they are really on a roll now...

Last edited:
And next in the EU manual of How to Win Friends and Influence People...

This is interesting from two points, first off the EU said that vaccines should be available to all, not just Europe and the western world. Second the AZ vaccine was inferior to the BionTech product (cos the EU sez so), so why block the export? Dog in the manger is one thing that springs to mind, coupled with, it's my toy and you can't play with it.

This is interesting from two points, first off the EU said that vaccines should be available to all, not just Europe and the western world. Second the AZ vaccine was inferior to the BionTech product (cos the EU sez so), so why block the export? Dog in the manger is one thing that springs to mind, coupled with, it's my toy and you can't play with it.
I don't think any pro-EU individual can defend them at current, and given their quiet fade in to the background I take it they are not keen on getting involved.

If you were big business looking at setting up in the EU would you really want to, or would you look outside for your investment, you might pay tariffs but you won't end up in a constant struggle to export your stuff further than the EU borders

philc

LE
Meanwhile Gib is lining up to vaccinate the Over 16s first jab as everyone including some Spanish workers who travel in are done?

Gibraltar, a vaccine champion, launches 'Operation Freedom

Funny thing is, as a rabid brexiteer, I take no pleasure in the hardships of the EU.
I want us to prosper, not for the ordinary Jean Pierre or Karl Bauer to get walloped. It could be a mutually beneficial co-existence not a cat fight.

Funny thing is, as a rabid brexiteer, I take no pleasure in the hardships of the EU.
I want us to prosper, not for the ordinary Jean Pierre or Karl Bauer to get walloped. It could be a mutually beneficial co-existence not a cat fight.

Take that sensible head away and give it a wobble, mutually beneficial, does not equate to they must be punished for daring to leave the collective, there must be consequences, pour encourager les autres...

JB

edit comma

Latest Threads