What now for the EU ?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
No mate.

Q flag(yellow) = ' I request free Pratique'

Interco Papa = Ship due to sail

What I meant was, I doubt Border Farce staff ever came across a yellow fever card that had been forged- what would be the point ?

No mate.

Q flag(yellow) = ' I request free Pratique'

Interco Papa = Ship due to sail

What I meant was, I doubt Border Farce staff ever came across a yellow fever card that had been forged- what would be the point ?
They haven't been around long enough- time, mate time.
so refresh my memory what would the ship wear in quarantine. Won't be Whisky will it?

Sticky847

Clanker
Full ahead to stopped in the water in a ship and a half’s length. Told this before, leaving Portland after final inspection on Arrow. Skipper carries out a full astern handbrake turn getting off and away from the jetty, we were up to 30kts as we passed through the breakwater.
When were you on the arrow?

Fvck me, you fish 'eds don't need much of an excuse to bore us shiitless with your rum bum and baccy dits, do you!
Christ almighty, find your own fecking thread, you dull, rum-soaked, sodomites!
:cool:

Hmmm let me get this right.The EU fvcks AZ about, interferes in its contractual Buisness dealings,( remember the raid on its Belgian labs).
Denigrates the company, its product and falsely claims its lack of efficacy
AND as an aside puts in place an interfering layer into all the pharma company’s working in Europe’s ,supply chain ,with a blocking clause.
THEN wants AZ and its licencees to go the extra mile to bail them out !
utterly utterly Ferkin surreal.
It is things like this which will lead to the collapse of the EU. Perhaps we in the UK were the first to see the light but when others see how well it works out for us outside the bloc they will surely follow.

Fvck me, you fish 'eds don't need much of an excuse to bore us shiitless with your rum bum and baccy dits, do you!
Christ almighty, find your own fecking thread, you dull, rum-soaked, sodomites!
:cool:
Just because you weren't clever enough to join the RN.

rum-soaked, sodomites
You make that sound like a bad thing!

Scrap the sellout deal!...
That is the cunning plan actually... Boris announces that the UK are going to bin this n that from the agreement literally the day before it was due to be ratified in Brussels. Then when the EU put things on hold because the UK are breaking the law and failing to meet requirements...just blame the EU for everything. The mindless public will never notice the real reasons.... Bingo! A no deal brexit. All to keep the ERG on side and everyone else can go to hell. It's what happens when idiots and criminals are given power. In the meantime, the UK is not only falling apart, we are in a race to the bottom that will be heralded as some kind of victory on impact by you know who.

with your rum bum and baccy dits, do you!
What cave have you been living in then?
  • 50 years ago, rum, bum and baccy made Jack happy
  • 40 years ago, rum issue was stopped and it became bum, bum and baccy
  • 30 years ago, baccy issue was stopped and bum, bum and bummery is the current order of the day. Jack has never been happier.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What cave have you been living in then?
  • 50 years ago, rum, bum and baccy made Jack happy
  • 40 years ago, rum issue was stopped and it became bum, bum and baccy
  • 30 years ago, baccy issue was stopped and bum, bum and bummery is the current order of the day. Jack has never been happier.
And when the Admirals saw that Jack was so happy, they allowed females to serve on war canoes! :)

That is the cunning plan actually... Boris announces that the UK are going to bin this n that from the agreement literally the day before it was due to be ratified in Brussels. Then when the EU put things on hold because the UK are breaking the law and failing to meet requirements...just blame the EU for everything. The mindless public will never notice the real reasons.... Bingo! A no deal brexit. All to keep the ERG on side and everyone else can go to hell. It's what happens when idiots and criminals are given power. In the meantime, the UK is not only falling apart, we are in a race to the bottom that will be heralded as some kind of victory on impact by you know who.
Not still salty then, hahaha - love it! Keep these conspiracy theories going - much like the project fear brigade did. How many project fear projections have come to fruition?

HCL

LE
Alternatively,

Fully devolve UK domestic matters equally to the FOUR constituent parts - including England - leaving the UK as a Federal common foreign, defence and security umbrella, then invite the Republic to join as a fifth member state.

I'm sorry. I mean no personal offence here but you fcek off with that notion, and when you've fceked off, you can fcek off some more. Rinse and repeat. It's bad enough dealing with the amount of scrounging, lazy third world scum I have to every day without adding another 4 million scrounging, whinging, remember the famine, useless Taigs to the benefits roster. The S. Irish accent's are always the first in the queue whenever there's a new be benefit anoounced. They make Somalis look like role models of probity and industry.
Yours,
Xenophobius Bigotus

Truxx

LE
Old skipper "Hard Over" Startin, HMS Diana. Into Gib at 20 Knots. Flag Officer signals "Go around and come in properly. Went back out and returned at 30 knots. Stop about a foot from another ship. Skipper told to report and was asked about it. "Told to get out to Far East chop-chop."
"Why wasn't I told?" Asks Flag Officer
"Perhaps you weren't needed to know."
Alleged conversation but we left Gib max chat a few days later.
Any Replenishment at sea and on breakaway, "Full ahead both engines, hard a port (or starboard.) :cool:
I did sea time in HMS Chatham. We screeched into Plymouth on a single shaft. (maintaining steerage way apparently. Not showing off or anything)

The skipper (later an Admiral) waved off the tugs declaring that as there were Pompey ships alongside this would be done the RN way.

Which, as it turned out and things got a bit frantic, was exactly like "The Navy Lark" with bags of "left hand down a bit" rather than more genteel maritime vernacular.

Dread

LE

Scrap the sellout deal!...

Strange...

When you look at the details of the Western Fish Producers Organisation (WFPO) (WESTERN FISH PRODUCERS' ORGANISATION LTD - Filing history (free information from Companies House)) a small detail emerges: it has been dormant, with zero economic activity, since it was created in 2017. It used to be called 'Ladram Bay Fish Producers Organisation Ltd' until changing its name in 2019.

Anyone would think that the WFPO might have been created by a couple of bullshitters purely for the purposes of stirring the shite.

However, looking at their list of persons with significant control, you find 'Waterdance Ltd' which had a last-reported top-line of GBP 24 million. So what?

This appears to be a classic case of an extremely small number of 'large' fishing companies who made money by swapping and trading quotas with Spanish and French companies: something that 'normal' fishing boats couldn't do. Once again, a case of large pro-EU companies whining because they now have to compete on a level playing field against other British boats.

All in all, it proves that the new arrangement is good for normal British fishermen and that it will allow proper control over British fisheries.

@Higgs_bosun : it must be a conspiracy by evil Jews to turn an immediate 15% increase in British quotas into a decrease... But on another note, how dare you show your anti-Semitic Holocaust-denying face on this site? You utter scumbag and wretch.

@Higgs_bosun : it must be a conspiracy by evil Jews to turn an immediate 15% increase in British quotas into a decrease... But on another note, how dare you show your anti-Semitic Holocaust-denying face on this site? You utter scumbag and wretch.
Have you met Higgsy‘s pal, Horatio Hammer yet?

1615060150043.jpeg

Coming to a car park near you when you least expect it.

Noticeable zero apocalypse no matter how many journos loitering at Dover woefully smelling for post Brexit issues.

Three months into 2021 & business learns to adapt to the deal and continues regardless. Whilst a global Covid impacts all yet the switched on countries resolve the vaccination while highlighting the EU mafia poor incompetence as 20+ MS talk while its citizens die.

Oh, and when idiots and criminals in Brussels are given power , the EU demanding US vaccines should rebrand itself as an OCG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is things like this which will lead to the collapse of the EU. Perhaps we in the UK were the first to see the light but when others see how well it works out for us outside the bloc they will surely follow.
First to have only one vote

Latest Threads