What now for the EU ?

Bit of a "mash-up" in that article . . . including non-Morocco ferry bits . . . relating to the NI/EU border dispute, which concludes . . .

. . . . On Wednesday Britain announced it is unilaterally extending the grace period for some checks on trade with Northern Ireland.

In response, referencing the UK, Ireland’s foreign minister Simon Coveney said the EU is “negotiating with a partner it simply can’t trust”.
One of the bye-products of piss-poor running ‘journalism’.
Somebody is detailed off to just top and tail a story that’s already running with some new information that has vague relevance to the original, instead of just crafting a new piece complete with further research and proper subbing.

Re the Oz - AZ vaccine boIIocks.
I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shite, there will be a big press announcement over the weekend backtracking and putting the finger on some poor sap making an error or that wasn't what was meant and that the world had misunderstood.
Obfuscation, deceit and outright lies....all trademarks of the MafEU©.

I actively avoid purchasing products the come from the EU now.
strangely , I was in Lidl yesterday and was looking for cherry tomatoes, and for the first time ever I looked at contry of origin , put the dutch ones back(although they really did look delicious) and bought the slightly more expensive ones from Morocco

I actively avoid purchasing products the come from the EU now.

Well, having recently retarded retired and having to give back my German made company car, I realised that since 2004 I have only had German cars. So, this time I decided to look to the Far East, but ended up with Sweden and a Volvo (yeah, yeah, I know) instead.

Last edited:
Well, having recently retarded and having to give back my German made company car, I realised that since 2004 I have only had German cars. So, this time I decided to look to the Far East, but ended up with Sweden and a Volvo (yeah, yeah, I know) instead.
Did you mean retarded? Or is that in vino veritas

I know Dan O'Mahoney and I would not describe detailed planning as his strongest point.
He does seem to have done bugger-all, since his appointment . . . :( .

Truxx

LE
Interesting thread by Telegraph James Crisp on the current hot air threats from Brussels on NIP unilateral action.

Simple sabre rattling.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That set of tweets is well worth opening up and scrolling down. There are some belters on other subjects, eg Lawrence Fox on the Harry - Megain interview: "Stay classy"...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That set of tweets is well worth opening up and scrolling down. There are some belters on other subjects, eg Lawrence Fox on the Harry - Megain interview: "Stay classy"...
I hope that Boris gives them polite but stiff ignoring.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Frank Fields on Rishi's budget was interesting
Far more perceptive that #WhatsHisName. Richi and Boris must have strained to remain Parliamentary. Even his own side where laughing at the sad twat.

Gabion Groyne

Old-Salt
And look on the bright side - we could use the UK-Morocco trip to return some unwelcome dusky guests. :)
Similarly, at the other end there will need to be additional security of a very high standard. We don't want said undesirables saving themselves a long and perilous journey through Spain/Italy/France.

Latest Threads