What now for the EU ?

HCL

LE
I've already said the von der Leyen fecked up, as I said at the time and on this thread. It was as petty and marginally worse than Boris and others threatening to do the same earlier. Which some on here thought all fine and good. I think she's a bad politician and will be the cause of more issues.

The rest of it? I think they still think we stitched them up on delivery but have stopped bleating publicly now. Their statements for domestic consumption as bad as ours. People forget that the other side cans see them as well. If we did stitch 'em up, I'm fine with it BTW.

No blinkers here.

In what way did we stitch them up
and
how can you justify making that statement?

Show your Twattering, links, evidence for positing such poisonous bilge?

So to be clear, you're unable to follow coherent thought from Macon and unable to give any evidence in respect of Merkel?
I take it that was said tongue in cheek, especially the concept of coherent thought and then I realised you were talking about a bottle of wine, so perhaps it was apt. As for Merkel I've tried to give credit where it's due but she has wound up with her hands tied, which is exactly what Macron wants.

and

Actually TBF he did say they they might have thought we stitched them up, thought being the operative word and VDL has had to eat her words. But it reallyu is not our fault if the Eu disadvantages the other member states out of spite in respect of another spat. The point is they were caught hopping, they didn't have another plan.

Not given to thinking are you?
Once you answer the questions I've given you I'll get back to you. Go on, give it a bash.
A bit early to be nudging the turps isn't it?

HCL

LE
To save me the bother at peeping at his drivel is that the lobster turning debate into a chippy insult?

Quelle surprise as they say in some parts of EU land.

Actually, T, his response was mildly amusing. He's even made a couple of sensible responses these past few days.

I feel though his heart isn't rely on it any more. The Big Baby and the RAF unteroffizer taking his crown as SPOTY these past couple of years might have taken their toll.

Alas, poor Lobster, I knew him well.

HCL

LE
Not given to thinking are you?

Once you answer the questions I've given you I'll get back to you. Go on, give it a bash.

A bit early to be nudging the turps isn't it?

Ah, Grac following on in his masters' steps. Mr Bullplop and Mr Bluster.

Never ever answers a question except to refer back to another question he referred back to once upon a time.

He's triggered. I've fulfilled this month's quota of Grac baiting, I'm due a Brucie Bonus for hitting it on the first day of the month, I reckon.

Until next month, bombhead.

Ah, Grac following on in his masters' steps. Mr Bullplop and Mr Bluster.
At last, something you're a SME on socky.
Never ever answers a question except to refer back to another question he referred back to once upon a time.
Said the creature desperately not answering questions. This message board thing is reciprocal, when you answer, you get answers. Too hard?
He's triggered. I've fulfilled this month's quota of Grac baiting, I'm due a Brucie Bonus for hitting it on the first day of the month, I reckon.
You've been hitting something....buckie going by your coherence.
Until next month, bombhead.
Promise?

Oh yes, another strand in the anti UK disinformation agenda leaked, funnily enough, by a Belgian nonentity politico and how they all laughed.
It now seems that the EU procurement programme using EU based pharma has come off the rails and they are looking further to the east to put the wheel back on the pram.

Exclusive: EU audits Indian vaccine maker as AstraZeneca looks to boost supplies to the bloc - source​

Can't post the link but look on Reuters front page of today.
All of this going on while, as posted yesterday, 4 out of 5 Oxford AZ jabs sent to the EU are in storage and not being used.
A shining example and a beacon of excellence on how not to let the EU run anything that affects peoples lives anywhere at all.
Certainly not those involving urgent life or death decision making obviously.
Outstanding Uschi, you are an example to us all and are assured of your place in history, but not perhaps to be filed where you think it should be.

Why are the EU sourcing more vaccines when they can't use the ones they already have? Sounds like vaccine hoarding/nationalism to me.

Why are the EU sourcing more vaccines when they can't use the ones they already have? Sounds like vaccine hoarding/nationalism to me.
They are trying to rescue their biggest and best fcukup so far, courtesy of them all chopsing off early in the new year about AZ being not good enough.
They are not hoarding it, they can't get people to have it.
One of our German correspondents reported on it last week.
I seem to recall only 200 had it in a day where 3,800 appointments were booked, but I could be wrong.

My money is now on those stocks held of the AZ vaccine being given to the Bundeswehr, Polizei, Gendarmerie Nationale and others subject to a hierarchical structure who can't really refuse it.

Cyberhacker

War Hero
Similar with my uncle.
89, chairbound, almost blind & in generally poor health.
My cousin was stunned to be told the cause of death was Covid.
Particularly as he died at home & as far as she knows, had never been tested.
Likewise, a friend's (yes, I know, well done) father...

He was in a care home, due to chronic respiratory illnesses (not helped by his previous smoking habit)... passed a routine covid test on Monday... dies on Wednesday. Cause of death: Covid (despite no additional test)

I note that 2020's cancer and Alzheimer's related deaths plummeted, whilst flu has been eliminated.

Likewise, a friend's (yes, I know, well done) father...

He was in a care home, due to chronic respiratory illnesses (not helped by his previous smoking habit)... passed a routine covid test on Monday... dies on Wednesday. Cause of death: Covid (despite no additional test)

I note that 2020's cancer and Alzheimer's related deaths plummeted, whilst flu has been eliminated.

Exactly what my next-door-neighbour said to me yesterday afternoon.

In view of the EUs performance in the past year the situation strikes me as a combination of too many cooks spoil the broth and the tower of Babel.
Everyone at national and EU level has stuck their oar in in a totally random manner. The result has been wide variety of measures against Corona that changed by the month or even in some cases by the week. The vaccination plan, in as far as the EU ever actually had one, was a c0ck up par excellence and at national level some countries said stuff that we'll do it our way, eg Hungary.
EU = European Union? United only in their collective inability to organise the proverbial in a brewery.

My bold and to ensure that all the commissars & apparatchiks keep feathering their nests with lots of others cash of course!!

To save me the bother at peeping at his drivel is that the lobster turning debate into a chippy insult?

Quelle surprise as they say in some parts of EU land.

That's why I have the moron along with a very few others on ignore, it saves time as you might find he will start on IM and trying to bluster & threaten you with all sorts of crap!!
It's much better if all did it to him, he would probably implode with frustration!!

Well, it's been discussed & debated elsewhere so this shouldn't come as any surprise, a covid passport or DGP, Digital Green Pass if you decide to travel with Europe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, it's been discussed & debated elsewhere so this shouldn't come as any surprise, a covid passport or DGP, Digital Green Pass if you decide to travel with Europe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I wish these low rent buffoons would stop conflating the EU with Europe and Europeans. I rather think they do it deliberately.

Oh yes, another strand in the anti UK disinformation agenda leaked, funnily enough, by a Belgian nonentity politico and how they all laughed.
It now seems that the EU procurement programme using EU based pharma has come off the rails and they are looking further to the east to put the wheel back on the pram.

Exclusive: EU audits Indian vaccine maker as AstraZeneca looks to boost supplies to the bloc - source​

Can't post the link but look on Reuters front page of today.
All of this going on while, as posted yesterday, 4 out of 5 Oxford AZ jabs sent to the EU are in storage and not being used.
A shining example and a beacon of excellence on how not to let the EU run anything that affects peoples lives anywhere at all.
Certainly not those involving urgent life or death decision making obviously.
Outstanding Uschi, you are an example to us all and are assured of your place in history, but not perhaps to be filed where you think it should be.
There you go

:rolleyes:
Bearing in mind the Old 5 P was in fact a newer version of the Shilling old stylee...... Oh never m:Dind

ISTR that I was always warned as a kid not to write on my hand with Biro, the back of the hand being a useful notepad, cos it was Carcinogenic or wotever that makes sense.
Getting an extra every time I couldn't show 'note book' cured me