What now for the EU ?

I read somewhere last month that the izzies s have gamed in the past rapid inoculation of anti nerve agent ( or some such) serum, population wide. so a plan may have been ready to go.
I would be more surprised if they hadn't war-gamed it. They are scruffy twats but their staff officers had a really high burn-out rate. Because it was for real.

You might also be interested to know...The EU has banned any horticultural products from the UK that still has UK soil on it,from entering the EU !

Methinks it's about time we started reciprocating in kind on ,lots of these peurile EU regulations.
It shouldn't be a problem...tit for tat and, the Dutch Horticulture industry might have to eat a massive shit sandwich !

You might also be interested to know...The EU has banned any horticultural products from the UK that still has UK soil on it,from entering the EU !

Methinks it's about time we started reciprocating in kind on ,lots of these peurile EU regulations.
It shouldn't be a problem...tit for tat and, the Dutch Horticulture industry might have to eat a massive shit sandwich !
I don't think that much of the 'Dutch stuff' is actually Dutch anyway, fro what I have read elsewhere.

Good job it wasn't for real, you’d have killed lots of people with atropine poisoning.
For my sins on exersize with the Harriers I had to hang out with the medics and MO. The advice on atropine was obtained from them, at the time it was the only known answer.
As stated in my post the autojects were only issued on outbreak of war or immediately beforehand.

For my sins on exersize with the Harriers I had to hang out with the medics and MO. The advice on atropine was obtained from them, at the time it was the only known answer.
As stated in my post the autojects were only issued on outbreak of war or immediately beforehand.
It was a formal Transition to War measure (Simple Alert stage IIRC) as was the issue of morphine.

...don't forget a population size of only 9,000,000 as well.

The UK has vaccinated over twice as many...
Much to the chagrin of those in mainland Europe, principally Germany.
Regardless of population size, the Izzies seem to get their act together a bit quicker. There are n number of EU countries of similar size who aren't up to speed or anything like it.
Calling @loofkar, what's your take on this?

civvy

Old-Salt
politicians lied, and thousands of Germans died

Perhaps that is why Europe is a bit prone to wars. It's politicans lie to protect their own agenda and sod the country. The plebs don't matter; stand 'em in front of the guns. There are plenty more of them and they only think they have a say.

Autoject? Pah! What was wrong with sticking the wire up the needle to break the seal, stick the needle in and roll up the tube whilst twitching like a sh*tting dog?*
Squaddies these days - no idea how to multi task...

*if you understand this, you are officially older than dirt...

Autoject? Pah! What was wrong with sticking the wire up the needle to break the seal, stick the needle in and roll up the tube whilst twitching like a sh*tting dog?*
Squaddies these days - no idea how to multi task...

*if you understand this, you are officially older than dirt...
Drilligaf wasn't a squaddie. The hint was Harrier Force, a much higher class and more refined type of Britishe Soldaten.

Much to the chagrin of those in mainland Europe, principally Germany.
Regardless of population size, the Izzies seem to get their act together a bit quicker. There are n number of EU countries of similar size who aren't up to speed or anything like it.
Calling @loofkar, what's your take on this?

Well I had thought it has a lot to do with Israel's geographical compactness, population of 9 million and its equivalent of the NHS - nationally guaranteed health care for all, paid for via taxes and administered mainly via a number of healthcare foundations. After the initial impetus of the vaccination campaign though, it seems too many people can't be bothered.

While I've been in Blighty since November I've received ongoing e-mails, sms messages and even a personal phone call from my health care provider, entreating me to come to get vaccinated.
Compare that to my friends in Boston USA, who despite paying taxes and health insurance, still haven't been able to get their first jabs, despite being over 70.

This article, from Germany, sheds additional light on the side that I don't really know much about and that is - the extent to which foresightedness and action at the government level seems to have made all the difference.
(The same may be said for the EU - except "lack thereof")

Last edited:
Naw, bombhead, I'm not playing your stupid Twatter game of selectively (mis) quoting and (mis) attributions (is that the right word?). You've forgotten Macron saying the vaccine was quasi-effective for the 65+, and Mutti quasi-effectivly backing him up.
I said I knew the history. Can't you read?
Still the shallow Eurine shill, bombhead.
You have no idea what I think about the EU @creepy_guy but don't let it stop you being hysterical
If you ever had an original thought or opinion of your own I believe most of Arrse might cut you some slack for being the dullest of trolls on here.
I've given the threads various plenty of my original thoughts, not my fault if you're too busy covering your screen with spittle to notice.
Even the troll teams behind earth and kgb_resident have shown more originality and humour in posting their party lies than you ever have. You make Ebenezer Balfour look like the 1970s Billy Connolly.
<snigger> KGB_Resident is a gen poster, he does troll a lot but if you suckers let him rile you up it isn't my problem.
N. B. Is quasi-effective a literal Englander translation of something from the language of white flags? I'm no scholar but something works or it doesn't surely? It cannot pretend to? Even our resident doctor doctor MMA champ wouldn't fcek up that badly, I think.
So much spittle... a bombhead deffo shagged your missus. I can understand the permarage....

So to be clear, you're unable to follow coherent thought from Macon and unable to give any evidence in respect of Merkel?

You going to ignore the bit about France and germany being disparaging about the AZ vaccine in order to gloss over their own shortcomings then?
I'm ignoring nothing, they didn't do it out of spite. As posted, Macron changed his mind when the evidence changed.
Tell me again how many europeans are going to die because of the EU's dishonesty and inpetitude on vaccines?
We're in no position to lecture anyone about how many have died. Are we? That's not bitter malice though, that's incompetence - on their part and on ours.