What now for the EU ?

Apologies if it's been covered in the last couple of pages( I'm still crying into my brew over the cricket) but this has cheered me up no end...

WATO R4 second story this lunchtime, interviewing "The Belgian Chris Whitty" as to why they're doing "a couple of jabs" a morning instead of the thousands they're set up for....

"It's the French/ German's/ Dutch's/ Walloon's fault for dissing the AZ vaccine..."
"It's not fair."
(With an extra special "Macron Grrrrrr.")
Even the Beebs' Ms Montague put the boot in, are they finally 'getting it'?

What now for the EU?
It's obvious, even to the Beeb now.

Ho hum, anyway must shape myself, my arms a tad stiff after having an armful of that fantastic and expensive European manufactured PfizerBiontec vaccine yesterday, that makes sixteen of us in my immediate family (Oldies and Medicos) jabbed up with it.
(I only know of one mate who's had the AZ. jab, poor sod!)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I've caught you on the bait, though.
Oh dear.

No BL, you haven't. Argumentum ad Captain Mainwaring ("Ah, just waiting to see who'd be the first one to spot my deliberate mistake") isn't going to win through on this.

Oh dear.

No BL, you haven't. Argumentum ad Captain Mainwaring ("Ah, just waiting to see who'd be the first one to spot my deliberate mistake") isn't going to win through on this.

How many times has BL told us about his religious preferences? He says the same things over and over again and somehow thinks that he is both witty and original. He's a tedious bore with an over-inflated sense of his own importance, which is why I like pricking his pomposity.

I was wondering if you had heard of irony? BL has, it's what he does to his y-fronts and socks...

You have no idea the sacrifices that man has made for Queen and Country:

1614271745457.png

Now, that's funny, 'cos the Major said 'Carry on, chaps' and before that @re-stilly had mentioned the Charles Hawtry character Pte Widdle, an inept soldier from the late 60s home produced rib-tickler, Carry On Up The Khyber', the 16th in a 31-film series of 'Carry On . . . ' stories.

Most amusing.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Now, that's funny, 'cos the Major said 'Carry on, chaps' and before that @re-stilly had mentioned the Charles Hawtry character Pte Widdle, an inept soldier from the late 60s home produced rib-tickler, Carry On Up The Khyber', the 16th in a 31-film series of 'Carry On . . . ' stories.

Most amusing.

Happy to see you getting up to speed. Congratulations!

Latest Threads