What now for the EU ?

Tyk

LE
Paging @Scaley Albereto

Pest control required....

JB

Not enough, we need @theoriginalphantom and his universal remedy of substantial quantities of explosives.

Since @dingerr has volunteered to act as rearguard while the rest of us valiantly get the hell out of dodge and he's a fully qualified Ammo Tech we should provide him with the trigger.
Job jobbed other than needing a couple of bulldozers to clear up afterwards, the explosion will create the hole so no need for an excavator.

That can’t be true, surely we’re a ‘small island adrift in the North Atlantic’?
What is it they say about judging a man by his enemies?

Dread

LE
Me too, I appear to have received quite a decent rise in income since the end of December without doing anything. Happy days.

I've made almost GBP 12 grand since December simply by keeping some cash in GBP instead of HUF (where I live). Best part is that while the wife (my CFO) knows the starting Sterling amount, she hasn't been following the exchange rates, so when I convert it all to HUF next week (I'm buying another house in Hungary), that's 12k straight into the slush/getting pissed fund :)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not enough, we need @theoriginalphantom and his universal remedy of substantial quantities of explosives.

Since @dingerr has volunteered to act as rearguard while the rest of us valiantly get the hell out of dodge and he's a fully qualified Ammo Tech we should provide him with the trigger.
Job jobbed other than needing a couple of bulldozers to clear up afterwards, the explosion will create the hole so no need for an excavator.

I can't mix enough ANFO for that

Latest Threads