What now for the EU ?

UncivilServant

Old-Salt
Seen in the Blödzeitung today the head line, "we envy you" next to the Union flag. Didn't bother to read the whole report, I was standing in the queue in Lidl at the time. This represents an interesting about turn, right up until Brexit was finalised the german media was full of gloom and doom for Britain, now they see things in a slightly different light.
Funny innit?

It's also my understanding that, as @History_Man says, UK LE has a good working relationship with the cloggies and they are apparently good at what they do.

Over the last couple of years a number of shipments have been intercepted so there's definitely some good intelligence coming our way. Whoever the OCG's middleman is he will need to look over his shoulder as they have lost one hell of a lot of product and income. The middleman may well be 'retired'.

The UK is having it's fair share of successes as this joint op between UKBF, NCA and the Met shows. Cocaine 'worth £184m' found in banana boxes sent from Colombia

Up until about two weeks ago the supply of Heroin and Cocaine had decreased so much, due to lockdown/customs activity, that all the local drug users had switched to spice. Which meant life was quieter than normal.
Then they got a batch in and it was party time.

Up until about two weeks ago the supply of Heroin and Cocaine had decreased so much, due to lockdown/customs activity, that all the local drug users had switched to spice. Which meant life was quieter than normal.
Then they got a batch in and it was party time.

Pablo Escobar walt! :)

or perhaps they just don't care of any life-form that exists outside of Brussels?
They would much prefer to ignore life outside of Brussels as it represents a burden, whose only purpose is to continue to elect the EU politicians into or back into office.

Here we go again, we need some of the UK drugs

Yes saw that. Interestingly the freight strictures probably held them up from getting here, although most of the goods were probably for European consumption . Hamburg Zollverein were a good bunch of Lads.
They've just found a big haul in NI too.

It wouldn't surprise me if both finds are connected to the same informant. Whoever is tipping off the coppers is worth their weight in cocaine.

He thought he was carrying cash, now where have I heard that before :mrgreen:. Seems a bit of a desperate attempt to evade the knowingly concerned bit. Still it’s easily dealt with.

Waiting for headline, Merkel retires to Bunker in Berlin...
Unless she can dig like a supersonic mole that could be difficult as that bunker has long since been buried and built over. Nice idea though.

I am confused, why have I just made £526 quid on a worthless post-brexit sterling against the Euro?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Only if he has Hippos in his back garden

CA8AD0FB-DCE8-4E43-B29E-6A496C9C93EE.jpeg

Latest Threads