Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

We can ruddy well do it good when we put our minds to it. Just need the adults to come up with the plan and crack on.

I doubt that I was there more than 3 minutes. No 15 minute wait either.
It was the Oxford jab and I marvelled at the efficiency of the operation.
Me too. Barely stopped moving between entrance and exit but was told by the fireman with the little prick not to drive for 15 minutes but otherwise, have a nice day.

There's a level of qualification require to inject someone with stuff (I think that's for the best to be honest!) so the limit is how many people with x qual does the military have spare.
Needles . . . bayonets . . . Meh!!

But maybe WITHOUT the blood-curdling screams from the soldiers, whilst they are working in the immunisation centres ?! ;) .

Well that was nice and easy enough. I pitched up just over ten minutes before my appointed time, ummed and ahhed about whether to wait in the car or go straight in. I decided to go in and joined a short queue. Three desks doing the brief admin bit and about half a dozen for the jabbing. No messing about, waited the obligatory post-stabbing ten minutes then offski. In and out in just over fifteen minutes and there was a steady flow of jabbees. For some unknown reason I thought I might get the AZ vaccine but was given the Pfizer one. Not fussed either way.

Last edited:
We can ruddy well do it good when we put our minds to it. Just need the adults to come up with the plan and crack on.
Can you imagine if they had given it to the News room staff at the BBC, or Ch4, to organise ?! ;) .

Is that the one with pork/faeces/nanochips?
That's the badger.

Those 5G signals are starting to come through nice and clearly now. Boris is undeniably an evil baby killer (Grrrrr) and it's obvious that we should never have left the EU and my house is full of twigs. It was the Joos wot did it and they killed our ickle baby Jeebus.

civvy

Old-Salt
Just looking idly at vesselfinder.com, there is a ship, Kerry, just left Dunkirk bound for Rosslare. Due to arrive at Rosslare 17:00 24/02. It looks to be quite a small ship in the photo. I don't think I would like spending about 27 hours on it in the forcast conditions. Let alone feeling refreshed at the end of the voyage.

That's the badger.

Those 5G signals are starting to come through nice and clearly now. Boris is undeniably an evil baby killer (Grrrrr) and it's obvious that we should never have left the EU and my house is full of twigs. It was the Joos wot did it and they killed our ickle baby Jeebus.

Wife got hers as she was part of the NHS (Albeit the only patients she ever sees are very dead, and killed elsewhere in the hospital).
She walked in that evening and I held up my mobile.
Her: What are you doing?
Me: Just trying to find the 5g Signal.

Later that night we're on the settee, and she's watching TV.
Me (whilst tapping on the phone): Can you feel that?
Her: No, what is it?!
Me (taps on the phone again): Ok how about that?
Her: No?
Me: How about that?
Her: No... what are you doing?
Me: pinging in out 5g signals to see if I can find the one that controls you.
Her: *elbow to the ribs*

I shouldn't laugh though, as I got the Pfizer* one and I have not zeen any zide effect, mien Fuhrer!

*I'd like to think I 'stole' VDL's dose.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
DJSUn2vXcAET_zu.jpg

"Sorry boss we cant depress the 120 enough for a shot, the twat has taken a knee again, permission to have a go with the gimpy?"
Nicked for Faceache. That should get my sister exploding.

There's a level of qualification require to inject someone with stuff (I think that's for the best to be honest!) so the limit is how many people with x qual does the military have spare.
Indeed. Before I was allowed to give my dog intravenous meds, I had to have a 5 min chat with a nurse...

yes, I know it’s not the same.
I like dogs...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I can just See it, "I want to see your contorted faces before the Banzai charge"
"Right, let's try it again: What's the Syringe for?"

"To KILL! Oh sorry, to vaccinate, Staff...."

I’m a little confused why some of you have received the vaccine.

You’re past saving. :grin:

Latest Threads