Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

UncivilServant

Old-Salt
If they try the Isle of Wight, they won’t succeed. The Solent ferry fares will stop them from getting to the mainland, and the provisional wing of the Island Drivers Army (with their 1980s volvo estates, with no indicators and limited to 15mph) will paint little white circles in the middle of every junction, guaranteeing grid lock and desrroying the invaders’ ability to manoeuvre.

The Caulkhead Commandos

Only because the retarded remainiacs on here think that all leave voters are obviously deranged Farage lovers, not realizing it is possible to know you voted the correct way whilst finding Farage a reprehensible mutton flange of a human being who I'd happly watch drown in a septic tank...
Whilst you might hold that opinion regarding Farage the truth is without him and his supporters you wouldn't have had a referendum to vote in.

I shall restrict myself to a muffled titter.
How does one muffle a titter, I’d let out a guffaw. That said it seems EUFP is coming together over Navalny, A brisk positive result after a meeting of minds. Sanctions on some court officials, who did as they were told. It seems that France and Germany want to leave the door open for Russia. According to Macron Russia is in Europe and won’t go away, well that’s nice to know :rolleyes:

There is a precedent for distracting the plebs from other domestic issues - think Argentina and the Falklands.

Now, which group of islands off the European mainland used to be part of the EU?

Also Sturgeon with her parties dismal handling of Scottish Society, and her duplicitous actions with Salmond - and Indefref2

It does make you wonder why you would 'want' to show the highest possible value...

ONS data would be the most useful, see how much the death rate has deviated from normal and there's your covid.

I hear a figure on R4 a few weeks ago that our excess deaths were around 20,000

But the EU might bully poorer countries into not using it.

Or the SA govt scrabbling desperately for an excuse to maintain their death grip on absolute control, while simultaneously dodging paying for a vaccine.

Just for info, the cANCer's supreme covid council or some such Marxist guff has more authority than provincial govts, in particular the DA run Western Cape which is a permanent thorn in the side for the regime. To this end, they have free rein to interfere in areas where they would otherwise be excluded or severely limited. They're loving this shit.

Last edited:
Or the SA govt scrabbling desperately for an excuse to maintain their death grip on absolute control, while simultaneously dodging paying for a vaccine.

Just for info, the cANCer's supreme covid council or some such Marxist guff has more authority than provincial govts, in particular the DA run Western Cape which is a permanent thorn in the side for the regime. To this end, they have free rein to interfere in areas where they would otherwise be excluded or severely limited. They're loving this shit.
Psychology has long shown that 'power' is addictive and lots of people in minor positions of power are suddenly invested with heaps of control, over other humans and absolutely love it. A year of covid and it doesn't surprise me at all this sort of stuff and I expect it will be very hard to give it up.

Sturgeon for one, will try to keep covid going for years as its giving her a platform every day.

Psychology has long shown that 'power' is addictive and lots of people in minor positions of power are suddenly invested with heaps of control, over other humans and absolutely love it. A year of covid and it doesn't surprise me at all this sort of stuff and I expect it will be very hard to give it up.

Sturgeon for one, will try to keep covid going for years as its giving her a platform every day.

I have been wittering on about this since about March 23rd last year to friends and family who laughed at me. Almost a year down the line I remind them, as someone famously said, "well you're not laughing now".

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
In its bid to punish the UK for having the audacity to leave the borg collective the EU decided to politicise the AZ vaccine roll out. The EU really misjudged that one. If we were still in the EU they would never have had any issue with it. We know that the vaccine is as safe and effective as any other one so the EU have shot themselves in the foot over this. If they don't want to dish it out to themselves then there's more for us and we can immunise our citizens even more quickly. Once we've completed that and we have spare capacity we can donate whatever's left over, and there will be a lot, to third world countries and countries who are in desperate need of it. There's your soft power right there and the EU will be sorely lacking in that department.

My dear old ma, bless her, is in her late 70s and lives in Spain. She doesn't have the first idea when she's likely to be vaccinated but she doubts it will be any time soon. I had a text message yesterday morning inviting me to book an appointment so I'm off out this morning to get my jab.

If I come back and start wibbling about rejoining the EU and warning about the Illuminati and the NWO then you'll know the nanobots will have got inside my brain, altered my DNA and made me receptive to the subliminal messages being beamed out via 5G. Now where's my tin foil titfer, just in case.

Latest Threads