Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Ah, but doesn’t this just add to the evidence that the vaccines are created by Anglo-saxon lizard people in the pay of Russian oligarchs with an aim to dilute the European gene-pool?

If real-world data shows that they are effective in the UK for over-65s, but the politicians in EU-land say they are ineffective in the over-65s within Europe, isn’t the simplest explanation that the vaccines implant a gps chip which deactivates the human immune system the moment the vaccine crosses into the area between Africa, Ukraine and the Channel? This then kills off the Europeans, allowing African expansion which the Russians will find easier to influence whilst the avaricious anglos grow rich and fat.

Of course, another explanation is that EU politicians and leaders are stupid and spiteful and put playing politics ahead of saving lives. But, hey, what are the chances of that?

I got this from another site I frequent, I don't have a cite for the information because I haven't looked for it but the poster is pretty well placed:

PHS are also releasing their data on vaccinations today as well as PHE. So for Scotland, with 1.14 million people in the study, the results are, well, stunning. Here is the Press Association's version. The baseline was first (and only) injection date plus 3 full weeks.

Quote: Researchers examined coronavirus hospital admissions in Scotland among people who have had their first jab and compared them with those who had not yet received a dose of the vaccine.Scientists from the University of Edinburgh, the University of Strathclyde and Public Health Scotland examined data on people who had received either the Pfizer/BioNTech jab or the one developed by experts at the University of Oxford with AstraZeneca.

By the fourth week after receiving the initial dose, the Pfizer and Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines were shown to reduce the risk of hospital admission from Covid-19 by up to 85% and 94%, respectively, they found.

Whomever started this AZ nonsense should really be ashamed and held to account.

ETA: This is the Grauniad version: Scotland Covid vaccination drive linked to big drop in hospital admissions

Last edited:
It does make you wonder why you would 'want' to show the highest possible value...

ONS data would be the most useful, see how much the death rate has deviated from normal and there's your covid.
Possibly to avoid any accusation of under-reporting, and also the consequence of the unfortunate tendency within British bureaucratic circles to exacerbate, by gold plating, the effects of legislation and statistics.

Comparing excess death rates to an average of several previous years sounds sensible on the face of it.

HCL

LE
Only because the retarded remainiacs on here think that all leave voters are obviously deranged Farage lovers, not realizing it is possible to know you voted the correct way whilst finding Farage a reprehensible mutton flange of a human being who I'd happly watch drown in a septic tank...

Still not paid you back that tenner then?

Truxx

LE
It does make you wonder why you would 'want' to show the highest possible value...

ONS data would be the most useful, see how much the death rate has deviated from normal and there's your covid.
I don't think that the absolute numbers are important, it is the relative numbers that count. For that to help there needs to be consistency over time.

the Pfizer/BioNTech jab or the one developed by experts at the University of Oxford with AstraZeneca.
Love this bit... how many of us were wrongly under the impression that the OAZ vaccine was developed by a slack handful of unskilled labourers and maccyD weekend only table clearers under the leadership of an apprentice plumber in the public bar of the University Arms in Oxford?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Love this bit... how many of us were wrongly under the impression that the OAZ vaccine was developed by a slack handful of unskilled labourers and maccyD weekend only table clearers under the leadership of an apprentice plumber in the public bar of the University Arms in Oxford?
Well Ursula van der Leyen for one. Probably Piers Corbyn too.

Well Ursula van der Leyen for one. Probably Piers Corbyn too.
1614017252035.jpeg

**** you too lady
me and Piers know your name and where you live.

Who in the institution of th EU is going to be held to account for their vaccine shambles?

Who will be prosecuted for the hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths caused by their lies and ineptitude?

Latest Threads