Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

WightMivvi

War Hero
Transparency?

I suggest you read my earlier post which highlights the EU's blatant hypocrisy.

Oh, and this:

Apparently, it's 'monitor' not block, depending on your interpretation.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Interesting to see a few comments claiming the problem is down to the Brits not allowing AZ to export the vaccine to the EU.

As I said yesterday, European xenophobia is about to kick in, with the British being blamed for Europe’s problems.

Is Pfizer building a new plant in Belgium, only I can’t find a reference to that.
Current Covid vaccine production is at the former Pharmacia plant in Puurs, and it is this plant that is being upgraded to cope with the increased demand, hence the reduced volume during the reconfiguration.
The German Ministry of Health reported that Pfizer, after they announced that they will deliver fewer vaccine doses, renovates/modifies its plant in Puurs, Belgium to increase the output from there.

StormsInAfrica

War Hero
Because they want transparency

if the shoe was on the other foot would Boris not be doing the same?

I'd go back to first principles.

Simply, the RoI haven't got enough vaccine: why?

Genuiine quest: If the UK are not to blame (and we are decidedly not) then who is? Furthermore if you believe that the EU are accountable to the RoI through a democratic process, what are Irish politicians doing to hold them to account.

Political theatre is being played with your most vulnerable and I can't believe for one minute the RoI can be happy about it.

Given the EU have failed to provide sufficient vaccine in time, you may think they could devolve permission to nation states to seek alternatives. Those sovereign nation states need those permissions because a cancerous construct known as "the EU" have blocked them doing it (and ask yourself again why we may have voted to leave and if there was any substance to that choice).

Why have they not taken this course of action?

I am not sure but I believe the loonies think the figures are invented by the towers.

This tower?
lord-of-the-rings-mordor-mount-doom-eye-of-sauron-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The German Ministry of Health reported that Pfizer, after they announced that they will deliver fewer vaccine doses, renovates/modifies its plant in Puurs, Belgium to increase the output from there.
That’s what I understood.
The Puurs plant has been there for many, many years - I conducted a security audit there in 1999 when it still belonged to Pharmacia.

That’s what I understood.
The Puurs plant has been there for many, many years - I conducted a security audit there in 1999 when it still belonged to Pharmacia.
And I should have read your text fully, you already wrote that. Sorry.

Interesting to see a few comments claiming the problem is down to the Brits not allowing AZ to export the vaccine to the EU.

As I said yesterday, European xenophobia is about to kick in, with the British being blamed for Europe’s problems.
At the moment, the UK is a comfortable scapegoat. The fact that you vaccinate a lot and very quickly and that the EU, in all its incompetence, once again fails to comply then leads to the construction of these antipathies.
The nasty little Englanders are taking away our vaccine, after they took our fish, that's what will stick with with the more excitable and dafter part of the population.

At the moment, the UK is a comfortable scapegoat. The fact that you vaccinate a lot and very quickly and that the EU, in all its incompetence, once again fails to comply then leads to the construction of these antipathies.
The nasty little Englanders are taking away our vaccine, after they took our fish, that's what will stick with with the more excitable and dafter part of the population.
Interestingly, the Editor of ‘Bild’ has written a couple of very pro-Brexit, pro-UK articles for the Daily Mail in the last couple of months.

Interestingly, the Editor of ‘Bild’ has written a couple of very pro-Brexit, pro-UK articles for the Daily Mail in the last couple of months.
BILD and the journalists employed there are probably somewhat ambivalent about this.
I don't read the BILD, but I often see the headlines at the petrol station, which since 2016 have ranged from headlines that could also have been in the Völkischer Beobachter to quite sympathetic headlines.

BILD and the journalists employed there are probably somewhat ambivalent about this.
I don't read the BILD, but I often see the headlines at the petrol station, which since 2016 have ranged from headlines that could also have been in the Völkischer Beobachter to quite sympathetic headlines.
Agreed, but the anti-Brexit faction, even on Arrse, put Bild down as the German version of The Sun and, therefore, likely to resonate more with ‘the more excitable and dafter part of the population’.
Misconceived, of course, but that’s the mindset of the twatterati and Islington liberal elite for you.

Someone being a bit cognitive dissonance there.

Someone working for a EU Homeless Rights project response to the Government now allowing EU citizens a chance to go home for free and get a £2k hand out has a whinge ? Has she actually asked any of her clients if they'd like the chance to go home for free and have a cash hand out ?
Im not saying a word but...I work in the industry, so PM any questions
PS homeless and not working means not using Treaty rights.....Rest of the EU= deportation

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm sure the people of Europe won't forget this Political shambles.
Stella Kyriakides is the EU Commissioner in charge of Health and was appointed by Ursula von der Leyen last March to head a the Eu's special task force for responding to the Covid 19 pandemic.
They won't forget her name and I'm sure they'll vote her out the very first chance they......oh!
No chance of voting anyone out in the Brave New World of the EUSSR!.

As God intended.

Latest Threads