Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

The EU diplomat row shows Brexiteers were right - Brussels does aim to become a super state

The EU has once again overstepped in demanding that its ambassadors merit the same privileges as any country's ambassador

I think if the EU wants its own ambassador, the EU 27 should have their ambassadors downgraded accordingly.

Perhaps the fFrench should hand over their seat on the security council at the same time....:smile:

JB

I think if the EU wants its own ambassador, the EU 27 should have their ambassadors downgraded accordingly.

Perhaps the fFrench should hand over their seat on the security council at the same time....:smile:

JB

.... and Pigs might fly or rather and Frogs might fly .

My bold, sadly there is more than an element of truth in that statement. We have almost 1 million long term unemployed in this country ..
View attachment 541840

In some areas we are into the 2nd or even 3rd generation of benefit dependency.
Some obviously are unable to work through health problems but some admit (privately) they wouldn't get out of bed for less than x£ per hour/week, preferably never, being happy to exist as they do now, doing f**k all!
If these were forced to work when jobs were offered or lose ALL benefits, we might start seeing the diminishing of the need for seasonal incomers. These scroungers could use the same accommodation used by the incomers .

I'd like to see a comparison of that against other European nations.

I suspect we'd find similar or worse.

I'm not arsed enough to go googling though.

...and if the lack of oxygen doesn't get them, picking Morecombe Bay prawns at 1am at hightide will sort them out.
Cockles actually.
the criminal element of morcambe bay was fascinating. The south side was a run by Chinese crims who “ indebnetured “ their slaves for getting them over here illegally mostly.
the Northsiders ( Cark side) were mostly Glasgow gang masters who bought there slaves by buying bad drug debits off Glasgow smack dealers .
the scroats then paid off the debit at a nominal £10 a shift.
I watched five of their rusty old transits pass through Clark village one wet afternoon, past two big patrol cars parked up.Not a tax disc on any of them. plod looked the other way!.

Last edited:

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

JB
Well it’s certainly an option. Of course were they to cede total sovereignty to the EU we could shave the diplomatic community by a factor of 27. That’ll be the day.

As a bit of a sidebar. Given the lopsided import/export ratio that benefits the EU countries. And given that people have started to realise ordering goods direct from Europe now costs more as result of having to pay VAT and import duties.

What sort of impact is the drop off in this business going to have ?

They must have good lungs being able to play and 'march' at that speed.
Maybe, but the playing is ******* shit.

I heard better when El Prezidente Ricardo 'Puta' Gonzalez was greeted by the Imperial Band for King Ingabooboo of Pantuland at the Marcus Rashford International Airport.

In the EU version the C and the E are shaped as circles... in the China version they are oval.
Unknown.png

Yes quite clearly different.

All this candy floss outrage over the EU ambassador to UK status & privileges.

Anyone would think they are special. As for insults, pot kettle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All this candy floss outrage over the EU ambassador to UK status & privileges.

Anyone would think they are special. As for insults, pot kettle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Fook them,

She must have a lovely personality :grin:
I don't know about her personality but she'd need to be able to suck start an aircraft carrier.

Latest Threads