What now for the EU ?

This covid bollix is with us for all time now as the powers to be have realised they are in control of everything we do or say and are not going to let it go easily.
Last year they predicted there was going to be thousands of bodies everywh.
ere.you're not allowed to die from strokes or heart attacks anymore unless it was caused by covid.meanwhile poor ******* with real illnesses ie cancer are just left to wither and die.

Well they predicted without any lockdown it would be 500,000 I recall; even with lockdowns and the end still not really in sight it's close to 100,000.

And I'm sure the powers that be are just as keen as everyone else to get this thing over and done with.

Last edited:

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well they predicted without any lockdown it would be 500,000 I recall; even with lockdowns and the end still not really in sight it's been close to 100,000 thousand.

And I'm sure the powers that be are just as keen as everyone else to get this thing over and done with.
It must be very reassuring to have that sort of faith.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Your ability to comprehend or your ability to remember what you have read (perhaps both) is markedly impaired.

To briefly borrow the words of one of the site's 'village idiots', you are not very bright, are you?

You're quite the waste of space. I don't serve soup and you've been barking up the wrong tree for over a year.

Don't let me stop you, because it is funny.

You're quite the waste of space. I don't serve soup and you've been barking up the wrong tree for over a year.

Don't let me stop you, because it is funny.
Of course Soupy, of course.

Clearly, if you are calling someone a waste of space, you don't find them funny.
The senile old fool makes stuff up frequently. The more he bites, the more he makes up. It makes him feel better.

Oh, yes, I do.
Of course you do Soupy, of course you do and most convincing you are too.

Well they predicted without any lockdown it would be 500,000 I recall; even with lockdowns and the end still not really in sight it's been close to 100,000 thousand.

P
But where were all those bodies? I don't know anyone who died from it do you ?or do you get your figures from the MSM where they tell you only what they want you to know.
Tens of thousands die every year last year they just labelled them covid.
Guess what
.tens of thousands of babies are born every year.twas ever such

P
But where were all those bodies? I don't know anyone who died from it do you ?or do you get your figures from the MSM where they tell you only what they want you to know.
Guess what
Would you like to buy some protective metallic headwear?

P
Guess what

Away with your reason, common sense and facts....

You heretic...

JB

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Of course Soupy, of course.

The senile old fool makes stuff up frequently. The more he bites, the more he makes up. It makes him feel better.

Of course you do Soupy, of course you do and most convincing you are too.

Gosh!

I've acquired about half a dozen stalkers with a soup fetish these past 4. years. I'd say you're the best.

Latest Threads