What now for the EU ?

Just had an email from Arrse saying how much they miss me...but wonder why I bother here...clearly the deranged hatred of Daily Express feeders was not satisfied as we went up the creek without a paddle, sold off by Boris into a different kind of 'slavery' without end. The usual suspects are still suffering from cognitive bias and fact blindness.

I was just waiting for the EU to explode into a thousand fragments as they all predicted and return to say how wrong I was. But the only thing falling to pieces at the moment is the UK.

Perhaps the fools who got us into this mess can tell me when my brexit unicorn will be delivered? Perhaps it has been delayed by 'red tape'...you know the stuff that fools spent four years trying to get rid of.

Jeezus wept!

Don't worry despite Brexit, your compulsory clown service can resume

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth on Deutsche tv tonight. The natives are restless.

In a couple of weeks a lot of those natives could be dead.

Maybe the EU will kill more Germans than Bomber Harris?.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Any chance of a delivery of logs once you're drivers have finished dogging and/or murdering various prostitutes .
Logs are much more use than those EU twigs anyday .
You'll take your twigs and be grateful you Brexo-fascist.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 115

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Be worse soon. Seventeen hours of snow forecast.
I love a good snow, it's not like we get it very often in the Costa del Kent. And it won't stop us from going anywhere will it? Hopefully there'll be enough to build a snowman in the garden....

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't worry despite Brexit, your compulsory clown service can resume
Show me when it stopped.

Fritzo the Nazi clown and his exploding panzer, towing a comedy gas chamber. The cnut.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This may ... just may .... turn into a defining point as to the future of the EU .... unless speedy action and some flair is demonstrated to resolve the problem the ordinary folk ... that is those who survive ... will not forget how they have been let down .
A lot of that will be down to their national media outlets. If they are as venal and pro EU as the UK media has been during Brexit then the people will not get to hear the whole story, just how great the EU have been and sorry for the deaths!

Is it too soon to show Canadians pissing themselves laughing at what we call snow? :)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh no,are we stealing the food from the mouths of whales these days?
Fcuk em, the big fat wailing fcukers. Crab sticks are gorgeous.

Latest Threads