Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fish, milk, flower, butter, sweetcorn, peas and samphire. Topped off with creamed mash spuds and Cheddar cheese finished off under the grill. My wife does not know she is born.
Sounds very nice . I hope you have a very enjoyable meal .

We are having a steak and mushroom pie cooked by my good wife .
Tomorrow Is my turn to cook and am planning on a chicken curry .

I will be serving it. Well done.
1610733249690.png

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
I honestly don't know but suspect that Google may well be your friend in this matter.
Mine was unfunny and fell flat.
I lived there for 9 years and was struck that the locals were acutely aware and resented that the towns surrounding them all had a Waitrose but they did not.

Fish, milk, flower, butter, sweetcorn, peas and samphire

I am sure Higgsy told us there would be no flowers in the UK after Brexit so presumably, you’ll be getting yours on the black market?

What flower will you be using in your fish pie? A carnation? A rose? A daffodil? Budding chefs everywhere will be interested in your floral fish pie recipe Soupy.

I am sure Higgsy told us there would be no flowers in the UK after Brexit so presumably, you’ll be getting yours on the black market?

What flowers will you be using in your fish pie? Carnations? Roses? Daffodils? Budding chefs everywhere will be interested in your floral fish pie recipe Soupy.

Let's be honest here, the silly old sod went to Waitrose, bought a Charlie Bigham's fish pie and a bunch of daffs. Ten homebrewed pints too many this morning and he has now chopped up the daffs on top of the fish pie, before nuking it in the microwave. Mrs B_L will eat one mouthful, feign a stomach ache and use her Just Eat app on her phone to get a large cod and chips, while the Soupmeister-General sleeps it off downstairs.

HCL

LE
couple of years ago took on a shit paying job and had tax credits as a top up, now on UC and guess what, now my income has dropped to barely enough to live on I`m getting the tax credits deducted, no way of appealing that either

Tax Credit Debt Management
0345 302 1429
I think they only work till 16:00, Mon Fri

neil82

Old-Salt
Tax Credit Debt Management
0345 302 1429
I think they only work till 16:00, Mon Fri
tried it, go through the menu (press 2, press 1 ETC) then it hangs up, if anyone is thinking of claiming it to justify taking on a job think twice, they are a fukcing nightmare to deal with when THEY cock things up

Is there a Waitrose in Royal Tunbridge Wells yet, or are the natives still raging that the “Lesser” towns roundabout all have one but they don’t?

Always a good one for winding up my ex-wife.
37 St John's Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN4 9TP. It's actually within a petrol station building, so they don't have the full range.

HCL

LE
tried it, go through the menu (press 2, press 1 ETC) then it hangs up, if anyone is thinking of claiming it to justify taking on a job think twice, they are a fukcing nightmare to deal with when THEY cock things up

I'll dig you their address out on Monday when I've got access to the system. Will PM you then with what to write.

Latest Threads