What now for the EU ?

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Unfortunately, most of our tipper trucks are stuck in Kent... the drivers have all abandoned their trucks in favour of unlimited dogging.

Once the novelty of unlimited dogging wears off we expect twig deliveries to quickly get back on schedule. Your twig filled future is important to us and we thank you for your call.
Any chance of a delivery of logs once you're drivers have finished dogging and/or murdering various prostitutes .
Logs are much more use than those EU twigs anyday .

Any chance of a delivery of logs once you're drivers have finished dogging and/or murdering various prostitutes .
Logs are much more use than those EU twigs anyday .
Sorry... There is no entitlement to post brexpocalypse logs.

Mind you, bung your twig delivery driver a decent 'drink' for two (in cash) and a misread allocation schedule could see a tipper full of very fat well seasoned 250-300mm twigs arriving at your gaffe.

Can’t say fairer than that now...

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sorry... There is no entitlement to post brexpocalypse logs.

Mind you, bung your twig delivery driver a decent 'drink' for two (in cash) and a misread allocation schedule could see a tipper full of very fat well seasoned 250-300mm twigs arriving at your gaffe.

Can’t say fairer than that now...
I thank you muchly for the information regarding the oversized and well seasoned twigs .
Much use will be made of them in these cold post brexit times .

ACAB

LE
Is there a Waitrose in Royal Tunbridge Wells yet, or are the natives still raging that the “Lesser” towns roundabout all have one but they don’t?

Always a good one for winding up my ex-wife.
I honestly don't know but suspect that Google may well be your friend in this matter.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
and the filling is ?
Nether less .... Enjoy

Fish, milk, flower, butter, sweetcorn, peas and samphire. Topped off with creamed mash spuds and Cheddar cheese finished off under the grill. My wife does not know she is born.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I thought that you were on dogging marshal duties this evening; it's cold out there, so a nice warm bowl of Oxtail for the assorted doggers might well be in order (Minestrone for the vegetarians). Anyway, don't let us keep you. Toodle pip!

I'm retired. You silly billy.

Fish, milk, flower, butter, sweetcorn, peas and samphire. Topped off with creamed mash spuds and Cheddar cheese finished off under the grill. My wife does not know she is born.
Flower?
That's an unusual ingredient.
You should post your efforts on the tonight I cooked thread so we can inspect your bullshitting culinary efforts but it's probably just another lie.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nice one petal. ;)

Latest Threads