What now for the EU ?

Doesn't work like that. DWP don't have to use the courts.
Did you appeal ? As there is quite a long winded process if you chuck an appeal in and whilst the appeal is ongoing, DWP can not excute the attachment.

Which is something I've done and won as DWP failed to demonstrate that there was a debt owed for overpayment.

Just had an email from Arrse saying how much they miss me...but wonder why I bother here...clearly the deranged hatred of Daily Express feeders was not satisfied as we went up the creek without a paddle, sold off by Boris into a different kind of 'slavery' without end. The usual suspects are still suffering from cognitive bias and fact blindness.

I was just waiting for the EU to explode into a thousand fragments as they all predicted and return to say how wrong I was. But the only thing falling to pieces at the moment is the UK.

Perhaps the fools who got us into this mess can tell me when my brexit unicorn will be delivered? Perhaps it has been delayed by 'red tape'...you know the stuff that fools spent four years trying to get rid of.

Jeezus wept!

neil82

Old-Salt
Did you appeal ? As there is quite a long winded process if you chuck an appeal in and whilst the appeal is ongoing, DWP can not excute the attachment.

Which is something I've done and won as DWP failed to demonstrate that there was a debt owed for overpayment.
couple of years ago took on a shit paying job and had tax credits as a top up, now on UC and guess what, now my income has dropped to barely enough to live on I`m getting the tax credits deducted, no way of appealing that either

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Just had an email from Arrse saying how much they miss me...but wonder why I bother here...clearly the deranged hatred of Daily Express feeders was not satisfied as we went up the creek without a paddle, sold off by Boris into a different kind of 'slavery' without end. The usual suspects are still suffering from cognitive bias and fact blindness.

I was just waiting for the EU to explode into a thousand fragments as they all predicted and return to say how wrong I was. But the only thing falling to pieces at the moment is the UK.

Perhaps the fools who got us into this mess can tell me when my brexit unicorn will be delivered? Perhaps it has been delayed by 'red tape'...you know the stuff that fools spent four years trying to get rid of.

Jeezus wept!
Run out of Vodka? Try the drain cleaner.

HCL

LE

That's the way things are supposed to be done. The way things are supposed to be done went out the window a long time ago as regards Debt Management.

Bardeyai

Old-Salt
Happened to me a couple of years ago
Got a letter telling me I had been overpaid £250 ish in 1993 (yes, 25 years prior)

I rang them and said "you what?" and asked them for clarification. They didn't clarify and put on an attachement of earnings order a few weeks later.
I never did get an answer as to the what and how. But they did dip my wage packed to recover it
Hate to say it but did you consider writing to your MP? Even the most useless ones, if they write a letter, the recipient department are obliged to respond- with clearance at the grown up level. And good MP’s enjoy getting the cudgels out.

Perhaps the fools who got us into this mess can tell me when my brexit unicorn will be delivered?
Never mind your brexit unicorn you selfish me, me, me arrsehole.

Most of us are still waiting for our house full of post-brexit twigs and our call-up papers for the mandatory clown service. We can’t book our holidays in Dunstable until we know our National Clown Service dates.

Hate to say it but did you consider writing to your MP? Even the most useless ones, if they write a letter, the recipient department are obliged to respond- with clearance at the grown up level. And good MP’s enjoy getting the cudgels out.

Nah, In all honesty is was a fairly small amount of money and beyond a snotty letter I didn't pursue it.
Biggest factor was the embarrasment of getting an attachment of earnings order sent to work

After that it was annoyance that they couldn't explain what it was for.

Jeezus wept!
Yes dear, your tablets are in bathroom cabinet

Bardeyai

Old-Salt

Most of us are still waiting for our house full of post-brexit twigs and our call-up papers for the mandatory clown service. We can’t book our holidays in Dunstable until we know our National Clown Service dates.
What news from Kent?

Daz

LE

Jeezus wept!
I'm calling bollocks on that, are you going for the Paddy Pants Aflame award by any chance

Jeezus wept!
It must be very traumatising for you. 15 days after Brexit and we are still here and the world is still turning.
Still never mind eh, we can't all be right all of the time.........

..........though some of us manage it at least once.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs

As posted yesterday . I did find a twig in my house and am now worried for the future .

As posted yesterday . I did find a twig in my house and am now worried for the future .
Not this one by any chance. Lost by me earlier I can collect if not wanted.

1610729934493.png

Unfortunately, most of our tipper trucks are stuck in Kent... the drivers have all abandoned their trucks in favour of unlimited dogging.

Once the novelty of unlimited dogging wears off we expect twig deliveries to quickly get back on schedule. Your twig filled future is important to us and we thank you for your call.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not this one by any chance. Lost by me earlier I can collect if not wanted.

View attachment 539570
I'm done with her now so you can collect if you wish .
However you may find she is no longer the snug fit as she once was .
Sorry about that .

Truth is the twig I mentioned must have fallen off one of the logs I bought in for the wood burner .
The kittens think it is the best toy ever (apart from the mouse they caught the other day)

Latest Threads