What not to wear to a riot

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ADBO, Jan 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Despite being criticised as being a dinosaur and no follower of fashion, it gladdened my heart to see this fuckwit in Egypt:

Egypt riots 2013: Rock-slinging protester caught with his pants down | Mail Online

Hopefully, the linky thingy will direct you, dear readers, to a scrote chucking rocks at a "protest" in Egypt. Fingers crossed, they're not showing the next picture where he gets a plastic bulle tin the nuts for being a chimp.
  2. [​IMG]

Laugh at your peril fools.

To you, he may appear as an imbecile, but would an imbecile wear flip-flops to a riot? I reckon he's fucking nails.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Must be from one of the wealthier parts of Cairo, as he seems to be trying to launch an oyster shell.
  4. Call that a rock?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. He can't tell his girlfriend that he's a commando rioter.
  6. He shall strike the fear of Allah into them with his Skidmarks!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. There was an email doing the rounds during the last set of egyptian riots, showing the hadj's special talent at being thick as a tub of whale spunk.

There were all kinds of ludicrous head gear being worn, a bowl, a piece of slab held on with a scarf, some empty water bottle tapped together to form a headband and my personal favourite a bread roll and 2 subs cling filmed to a guys head as protection........

Fucking cunts.
  8. Where's the bloke in the red shirt gone?
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Perhaps it was Thursday.
  10. honduras-gas-mask_1491205i.jpg
    • Like Like x 2

11. He was the first to be shot! ffs do you not remember the drill?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Wearing those shiny silver numbers on your shoulders is not a good idea in a riot.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. And the correct numbers on your helmet is a hinderance as well.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3