What not to wear to a riot

Laugh at your peril fools.

To you, he may appear as an imbecile, but would an imbecile wear flip-flops to a riot? I reckon he's fucking nails.

C

cloudbuster

Must be from one of the wealthier parts of Cairo, as he seems to be trying to launch an oyster shell.

There was an email doing the rounds during the last set of egyptian riots, showing the hadj's special talent at being thick as a tub of whale spunk.

There were all kinds of ludicrous head gear being worn, a bowl, a piece of slab held on with a scarf, some empty water bottle tapped together to form a headband and my personal favourite a bread roll and 2 subs cling filmed to a guys head as protection........

Fucking cunts.

Perhaps it was Thursday.

There was an email doing the rounds during the last set of egyptian riots, showing the hadj's special talent at being thick as a tub of whale spunk.

There were all kinds of ludicrous head gear being worn, a bowl, a piece of slab held on with a scarf, some empty water bottle tapped together to form a headband and my personal favourite a bread roll and 2 subs cling filmed to a guys head as protection........

Fucking cunts.
honduras-gas-mask_1491205i.jpg

Ah, here they are in all their glory.

You can see just by looking at these blokes that they have a yellow streak a mile wide.
Can't fault the chap rocking the saucepan / lifejacket combo, he's well prepped for flash floods and knocking up some pasta should he find himself out past scoff time.
Bread bloke definately wins the award for being the riots prize cunt though. 2 subs and a ham salad roll as protective head gear.........what a cunt.

Attachments

what a cunt, i hope he gets bombed in the next millitary push into egypt, or better still, he gets raped by a camel.

Ah, here they are in all their glory.

You can see just by looking at these blokes that they have a yellow streak a mile wide.
Can't fault the chap rocking the saucepan / lifejacket combo, he's well prepped for flash floods and knocking up some pasta should he find himself out past scoff time.
Bread bloke definately wins the award for being the riots prize cunt though. 2 subs and a ham salad roll as protective head gear.........what a cunt.
To be fair, bread bloke is switched on in my humble (civvy) opinion. He's going to a riot, he knows from last year how long they go on for in Cairo, he wants some scran, he wants to keep it secure, so he doesn't lose it out his pockets / have it nicked, he wants both hands free (one to throw rocks, one to hold onto / pick up more)...he might look a Twat, but if Mike Fuller's finest come knocking on his door, and ask if he's the fella in their photo, all he has to say is "No, do I look like I got food strapped to my swede?" or "Yes boss, but I was on my way to a fancy dress party, I was going as princess Leia."

Frankly, what your man has done is a slice of fried gold.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 54
W Medals 29
B RLC 23