What not to wear BBC1 8pm tonight

Trinny and Suzannah do 3 Div? I'd pay good money to see THAT! :lol:

(although if you have seen the trailer for this, wtf was that girl doing with her CD95 shirt fastened all the way up :?)

Ghost

watching it right now- dont recognise any one , although the qtr looks nice! her husbands nickname is "spuggy" anyone out there know him??

Mrs Tombs is watching as |I type, I have just had a quick peep at the telly to see some bint crying.................fcuking women! :x

Susanah just got her arrse out. Sorted. I'll need to watch this more often

i cant believe im watching this - i have just seen "trinnys" arrse and shes wearing a g string! the bint from the corps really has no confidence in herself .

I've just had to slap myself....I've been watching the show and then thought "What the fcuk am I watching??!!"

Who lured us here??

pompey said:
I've just had to slap myself....I've been watching the show and then thought "What the fcuk am I watching??!!"

Who lured us here??
It was Smooj :D Shall I set the dogs on him? ;)

Ghost

pompey said:

Who lured us here??
Blame the missus! She scrubbed up OK though.

fair play to her - she didnt look too bad at the end, bit like the wifes cooking . i mean it looks like sh1t in the begining but it looks alright at the end!

Ghost_Rider said:
pompey said:

Who lured us here??
It was Smooj :D Shall I set the dogs on him? ;)

Ghost
I knew it was wrong I knew it was wrong. But i did it anyway

I knew Sarah and Spuggy so I had to watch it really but thought I might aswell take someone with me :twisted:

That was my last LAD, I know most of the faces on there and i've just phoned my mate who is still there and was in shot when they were in 3 ranks and there's gonna be a few crates kicking about after tonight!

Also the Foden has been crated too!

jaglover said:
That was my last LAD, I know most of the faces on there and i've just phoned my mate who is still there and was in shot when they were in 3 ranks and there's gonna be a few crates kicking about after tonight!

Also the Foden has been crated too!
I thought the SSM was weak he should have jailed her now that would have been good television. Some posh irritating fashion adviser getting beasted.