What not to wear BBC1 8pm tonight

Trinny and Suzannah do 3 Div? I'd pay good money to see THAT! :lol:

(although if you have seen the trailer for this, wtf was that girl doing with her CD95 shirt fastened all the way up :?)

Ghost

watching it right now- dont recognise any one , although the qtr looks nice! her husbands nickname is "spuggy" anyone out there know him??

Mrs Tombs is watching as |I type, I have just had a quick peep at the telly to see some bint crying.................fcuking women! :x

i cant believe im watching this - i have just seen "trinnys" arrse and shes wearing a g string! the bint from the corps really has no confidence in herself .

I've just had to slap myself....I've been watching the show and then thought "What the fcuk am I watching??!!"

Who lured us here??

pompey said:
I've just had to slap myself....I've been watching the show and then thought "What the fcuk am I watching??!!"

Who lured us here??
It was Smooj :D Shall I set the dogs on him? ;)

Ghost

pompey said:

Who lured us here??
Blame the missus! She scrubbed up OK though.

fair play to her - she didnt look too bad at the end, bit like the wifes cooking . i mean it looks like sh1t in the begining but it looks alright at the end!

Ghost_Rider said:
pompey said:

Who lured us here??
It was Smooj :D Shall I set the dogs on him? ;)

Ghost
I knew it was wrong I knew it was wrong. But i did it anyway

I knew Sarah and Spuggy so I had to watch it really but thought I might aswell take someone with me :twisted:

That was my last LAD, I know most of the faces on there and i've just phoned my mate who is still there and was in shot when they were in 3 ranks and there's gonna be a few crates kicking about after tonight!

Also the Foden has been crated too!

jaglover said:
That was my last LAD, I know most of the faces on there and i've just phoned my mate who is still there and was in shot when they were in 3 ranks and there's gonna be a few crates kicking about after tonight!

Also the Foden has been crated too!
I thought the SSM was weak he should have jailed her now that would have been good television. Some posh irritating fashion adviser getting beasted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 54
W Medals 29
B RLC 23