What NOT to wear at The Racing-Liverpool's finest???!!!

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
The scarlet trouser suit just lent itself to a side order of camel's toe of fish pie.

I was tempted ... I looked at the links .... I wish I hadn't ... what a progression of fashion grotesques .

Don't know what this fillies odds are for the big one, but I reckon she will struggle over the chair and doesn't look suited to 4 1/2 miles!
Plus with the recent good weather i think the going will be a bit firm for her (she looks like a soft, heavy in places sort of runner to me)

Don't know what this fillies odds are for the big one, but I reckon she will struggle over the chair and doesn't look suited to 4 1/2 miles!
Plus with the recent good weather i think the going will be a bit firm for her (she looks like a soft, heavy in places sort of runner to me)
looks like she lives her life in a chair watching jeremy kyle to me.

Torygraph picture 10, extreme left. Has to be a bloke!

If the papers didn't print these pictures, I can't help thinking standards would rise. Isn't there doormen? I am sre jordon got turned away one year for looking like a tramp.

Along with the pictures of girls collecting their A-Level results these shots are one of the things I look forward to most in the papers every year!

It must be slappers day there! I thought "Going to the races" was about women trying to look posh even if it meant spending £300 on a dress, but this is mutton dressed as mutton!

Alright Frank, hows the missus !

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I used to run some of the bars at chester and aintree on race days - scouse punters...proof indeed that money DEFINITELY does not buy class.

I used to run some of the bars at chester and aintree on race days - scouse punters...proof indeed that money DEFINITELY does not buy class.

Says the Manc ;-)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The NAAFI Bar 54
W Medals 29
B RLC 23