What NOT to wear at The Racing-Liverpool's finest???!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by muhandis89, Apr 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

The scarlet trouser suit just lent itself to a side order of camel's toe of fish pie.
  2. Mornin' Trigger!
  3. I was tempted ... I looked at the links .... I wish I hadn't ... what a progression of fashion grotesques .
  4. [​IMG]

Don't know what this fillies odds are for the big one, but I reckon she will struggle over the chair and doesn't look suited to 4 1/2 miles!
    Plus with the recent good weather i think the going will be a bit firm for her (she looks like a soft, heavy in places sort of runner to me)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Where are the ladies? :?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. looks like she lives her life in a chair watching jeremy kyle to me.
  7. Torygraph picture 10, extreme left. Has to be a bloke!
  8. If the papers didn't print these pictures, I can't help thinking standards would rise. Isn't there doormen? I am sre jordon got turned away one year for looking like a tramp.
  9. Along with the pictures of girls collecting their A-Level results these shots are one of the things I look forward to most in the papers every year!
  10. It must be slappers day there! I thought "Going to the races" was about women trying to look posh even if it meant spending £300 on a dress, but this is mutton dressed as mutton!
  11. Alright Frank, hows the missus !