What next....???

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by leeder91, Apr 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. heya,,,im new to all of this and not sure how to go about things and my husband to be doesn't know much either (he's the one in the army),
    were getting married in 3 months and were wondering how we go about getting or applying for a MQ,, and how quickly we could get one after getting married???
    (in Cattrick or York area)

id be greatful for any replies as ive searched the web low and high nd cn'tfind anything so thought thi might be the place to turn,,,

thanx x
  2. well,, yeah i guess thats part of it,, but also because we want to be together,,

can i ask why lol
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Prince..... Doooon't :D :D
  4. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Do it now!

There's nothing on the telly.
  5. I think I love you! :D

Click on the link in my other post and you will find another link to some phone numbers you can call.
  6. Agghhh Bless, must agree do it NOW
  7. Do what now???
    and thanx prince i found the application form but it's really confusing,
    and were getting married in July and would like to have a place by then, but it's only three months away and we haven't filled i the form yet and he's not based in catterick till july,,

what do you think our chances are?

(n very appropriate picture boys)
  8. Well we've not met yet? When are you free for a drink? :D
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You lot are so charitable. Don't break the poor little kitten, its cruel. :D :D
  10. Do I detect tenderness in your "voice"? :D
  11. Do it as soon as possible, the application form isn't that difficult if it's the same as when I did it you have to put date of marriage and a date you want to move in, they will probably offer you a house on another base first just to be difficult (despite there being empty houses on the base you want they just can't be arsed to fix them) once they offer you a house in the chosen location they will let you know a move in date,.....and in my case will then phone 5 days before your due to move to ask if you can move in at a later date because it's taken a month to clean the cooker :roll:

If I were you I'd get the application form sorted asap, I did mine in Jan for a June move in. You should get a place but they don't make it easy.