What next for the UK Economy - 2020/21 - Recession? House prices? Unemployment?

No, just my better half getting lots of free lance advocacy work....
wheres the best place to look for these.
Do they stick them on RM, etc or are they at auctions?

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
wheres the best place to look for these.
Do they stick them on RM, etc or are they at auctions?

Repossessions take a while... Especially if there are a lot of them.

Magistrates will tend to give the owner a fair bit of slack, especially where the capital is easily covered. Ie the lender isn't actually at risk of losing money overall.

Courts are backlogged so I wouldn't expect a sudden spike... Which isn't to say that it isn't going to be a problem.

So keep on paying - I thank you for your benevolence

Archie
Well you lot get 130% of what we get in England, so the 40% you get to spend is more than we get to spend in England.

You can thank the English later, or fingers crossed, the SNP will get independence then you will get 20% of what we have in England

Well you lot get 130% of what we get in England, so the 40% you get to spend is more than we get to spend in England.

You can thank the English later, or fingers crossed, the SNP will get independence then you will get 20% of what we have in England

How dare you - how very dare you

What on earth gave you the impression I am in Scotland

I live in a well to do shire county of England - and long may the County Council continue to fund my richly deserved Local Government Pension

Archie

I have been sitting out for some time (3 years) as I though prices might drop, not much sign of it at the moment, however when the Stamp Duty exception ends who knows, as now it has just pushed up prices not helped first time buyers at all
Doubtful the prices will drop imo, people have just learned to keep hold of properties in economic downturn as they're pretty much guaranteed to rise/keep value.

Latest Threads