Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by goatbagthedruid, Jul 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Socks on way.

Am now up for another challenge - it has to be No 4 orientated.

Any ideas??

2. The No. 4 Handkerchief!

GCO seems to think that something to do with '"dignity" prevents him from producing this elegant accessory - please tell me you don't suffer from this problem! :D
  3. A posing pouch, with cap-badge embroidered on the front.
  4. WHo gives a f*ck.
  5. Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't have posted!!

6. I like the idea and I will investigate. It is, indeed, a difficult and expensive thing to undertake and therefore, I will have to look carefully into it

Were you trying to getme to rise to a challenge?? Well, I will see

7. No. 4 Running kit - shorts and vests to go with the socks.

And how about a No 4 "Marching Troops" Hi-vis vest?
  8. I don't know if GBTD's CO or OC use this site but if so I beg you to give the boring tw*t some work to do and stop this unhealth obsession with all things number four. ':D'
  9. B_F, pot calling kettle??

You are the one who needs to do some work
  10. Absolutely! After the fun you had with Mr. Sockmaker (ooooooerrrrrrrr!) I thought you'd enjoy the task of finding a manufacturer for the hankies! :D
  11. Maybe a second career in ballet (or pole) dancing if he can get his leg up that far to take the piccie.

12. In fact.....have No.4 boxer shorts been mentioned anywhere yet? Great for covert arrsers, where else is more appropriate for arrse colours?, and the brown stripes down them would afford you a few days extra wear without undue laundry embarrassment.

13. GBTD - How about you go out on the piss all night and sack off the curfew- that way you would get to wear your No 4 Dress!!!!
  14. Fruit - I love Doxy's hankie idea - any chance you could procure a few examples? :D
  15. The handkerchief has been something under discussion for some time. The CO has ignored this, despite pressure- I believe he is trying to offload a little too much onto GBTD. Also, bear in mind we will not have a regular supplier (we are not in Cyprus forever). I imagine the CO could ask the company that does ties to look into it- they usually do it.

Perhaps Darth could exert a little Mod influence on the Boss?