WHAT NEXT FOR GOATBAGTHEDRUID??

The No. 4 Handkerchief!

GCO seems to think that something to do with '"dignity" prevents him from producing this elegant accessory - please tell me you don't suffer from this problem! :D

A posing pouch, with cap-badge embroidered on the front.

DozyBint said:
The No. 4 Handkerchief!
I like the idea and I will investigate. It is, indeed, a difficult and expensive thing to undertake and therefore, I will have to look carefully into it

Were you trying to getme to rise to a challenge?? Well, I will see

GBTD

I don't know if GBTD's CO or OC use this site but if so I beg you to give the boring tw*t some work to do and stop this unhealth obsession with all things number four. ':D'

goatbagthedruid said:
Were you trying to getme to rise to a challenge?? Well, I will see

GBTD
Absolutely! After the fun you had with Mr. Sockmaker (ooooooerrrrrrrr!) I thought you'd enjoy the task of finding a manufacturer for the hankies! :D

In fact.....have No.4 boxer shorts been mentioned anywhere yet? Great for covert arrsers, where else is more appropriate for arrse colours?, and the brown stripes down them would afford you a few days extra wear without undue laundry embarrassment.

GBTD - How about you go out on the piss all night and sack off the curfew- that way you would get to wear your No 4 Dress!!!!

The handkerchief has been something under discussion for some time. The CO has ignored this, despite pressure- I believe he is trying to offload a little too much onto GBTD. Also, bear in mind we will not have a regular supplier (we are not in Cyprus forever). I imagine the CO could ask the company that does ties to look into it- they usually do it.

Perhaps Darth could exert a little Mod influence on the Boss?

I think a nice cravat to go with my smoking jacket would be in order.

also big animal feet slippers in the shape of MR potatoe head whould set things off nicely

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
Forces_Sweetheart Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
C The Intelligence Cell 2