What next FFS - WALT pens?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Mar 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From Marines hunting terrorists in burning deserts, SAR expeditions in bone chilling mountains, SWAT officers executing high risk warrant service, EMTs functioning in extreme conditions, or a civilian working in a non-permissive environment. All of these special operations groups have something in common - they all require a pen that they can depend on.

WALT PEN COMBAT FOOTAGE FROM DA MEAN STREETS

2. i want one :) maybe i could then be karate kid as well :)

3. Reminds me of the old tale (not sure if it's true) about NASA gobbing off to the Russians about how they'd developed a pen that Astronauts can use in space, under water etc etc and it'd could a fortune. The Russians replied ''we have one....it's called a pencil''.

4. Here, fixed the title to reflect the fuckwit doing the killer pen shit. Oh dear!

5. Alas, it aint true...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Pen

6. Well they do say the pen is mightier than the sword.

7. Would the bloody thing be legal here? Its basically a bloody Kubotan and theys a no no.

8. [​IMG]

Did you catch the price of them?

All that is required is the above. Said in my capacity as a writer down of crap all day.

9. I personally recommend the following from Cross, don't know about muggers, but it made a BFO dog cease and desist its attempts to bite me last year as walking through the park. Fed the Bastard my laptop bag, then stabbed it in the ribs, soon lost all interest after a few well aimed prods. (Well stabbing wildly like a loon).

Attached Files:

10. Forgot to add I sat on a bench shaking like Micheal.J.Fox for 20 minutes looking around nervously for Cujos return.

Oh and the pen was fucked, pity t'was a gift :(

11. [​IMG]

If like the picture suggest you already have a glock then the papermate flexgrip is all that is required.

12. Reminds me of an ex-Navy Seal (yeah, right) I came across in Denver, who was marketing a 'combat hair brush'. It had a rather excellent brush - good for styling - a compass at the tip, a space for waterproof matches under the bristles and with a quick tug of the handle, a blade to slot any number of enemies of Freedom.

13. Now if only I'd had one with me when I was the first man on The Balcony.I could have started my "block-busting best seller" right there and then.

14. Well pointed out I see now.

What is not required is any pen made by Banner as they are not fit for purpose. They are not even fit for scraping the wax out of my ears.

15. A torch.