Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What must fall to make us forget slavery?

not often you are wrong Schturmbahnfuhrer

View attachment 485393

He isnt as has been frequently pointed out blacks are arrested more often, So if rather than using total population (because that suits the white cop are killers narrative - you instead compare on an individuals arrested basis its 77% arrested are white and 86% of deaths are white (by the same token blacks are something like 9% arrests 8% deaths) Which if playing the victim card means whites are being murdered in the cells as you are disproportionately more likely to die if arrested, common sense** however indicates that theres probably a sensible answer and its probably alcohol related

*Something lacking in both BLM its advocates and the political types running scared of twitter are lacking
Even that famously fascist rag the Washington post has noted that if instead of just counting total population you compare violent confrontations whites are 50% more likely to be killed in the US by the police, and that when a black is killed by an officer its usually a black officer. Again its a part statistic and it doesnt do anything to disprove racism and profiling increasing the likelyhood of blacks interacting with the police - but it does destroy the gun happy white cops kill darkies for no reason bollox

Last edited:
He isnt as has been frequently pointed out blacks are arrested more often, So if rather than using total population (because that suits the white cop are killers narrative - you instead compare on an individuals arrested basis its 77% arrested are white and 86% of deaths are white (by the same token blacks are something like 9% arrests 8% deaths) Which if playing the victim card means whites are being murdered in the cells as you are disproportionately more likely to die if arrested, common sense** however indicates that theres probably a sensible answer and its probably alcohol related

*Something lacking in both BLM its advocates and the political types running scared of twitter are lacking
Even that famously fascist rag the Washington post has noted that if instead of just counting total population you compare violent confrontations whites are 50% more likely to be killed in the US by the police, and that when a black is killed by an officer its usually a black officer. Again its a part statistic and it doesnt do anything to disprove racism and profiling increasing the likelyhood of blacks interacting with the police - but it does destroy the gun happy white cops kill darkies for no reason bollox
No comment necessary.

In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraphobtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–2010 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[26] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[27] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[28]

Whilst I agree broadly, the question for me is why is there so much interaction. The original Windrushers I remember, some whom had served would have considered the concept of getting arrested humiliating in the extreme, not least because of their own innate pride. Sam

mid you asked I’m sure they’d blame old world decadence, progressive education, and lack of Christian teaching...

CNN poll says 66% of black people in the UK find the statues offensive
So thats a third who somehow manage to get on with their lives without crying about them
54% say the police are institutionally racist.
So thats 46% who dont blame the old bill for everything

Quite a few black people manage to get on with their lives without blaming whitey for everything.
Imagine; 66% of 3.4% of the population of the UK has a problem with the nation's heritage and would have the rest accept their intention to erase it. My goodness me. Maths isn't good in me, but it can be done by a suitably compliant journo, I'm sure.

Incidentally, in my part of the country (NI) the percentage is 0.07%. I deeply resent every advertiser (including my banks, investment organisations and Marks and bloody Spencer) Assuming My Colour. I may write letters to my Newspapers.

Unless you are a Jewish mother, "You don't call, you don't write, where did you get that suit - it's terrible, I could die here and you would never know, have some more soup you're all skin and bones, my back aches - but it's ok now you're here, etc etc" ...

Help ! Help ! My son, the dentist, is drowning !

Last edited:
mid you asked I’m sure they’d blame old world decadence, progressive education, and lack of Christian teaching...
Old world decadence- not so sure about that. Progressive teaching- more inculcation than teaching and progressive it is not. Lack of Christian teaching , surely not certainly not within the traditional Black setup. I not sure what you would call the failures. The thing that I've been trying to point out is that the Minorities are now occupying the space that was the province of the lower classes here until they were either killed off or shipped off with the ethnics as a replacement. So the fact they occupy the crap that was ours is hardly racist and our gripe is far older then theirs.

What I do believe is that the traditional enmities between the Scots, Irish, Welsh and English are far more deep rooted in this, I mean there's centuries of it and this is just another layer. The fact that England has always been squabbled over because it is the powerhouse of this country and that at least half of each constituent country live in England because the money's here.
The other thing I detest is this constant comparison with America, why not with France or Spain? France is the other major colonial power. They have the same trouble except it's masked. By contrast Canada is far more settled. Spain on the other hand settled South America and those people are now trying to escape to the USof A. It's almost as if the failure justifies aggressive behaviour. "We must ensure that everyone fails to get off this boat".
Perhaps total equality equals ultimate failure.
Talk about self loathing.

Erm ... is it just me or do the deaths in custody figures not total 100%? It can’t be another group as they’d be covered in “other”. So where do the other 1% of deaths in custody lie? Could someone have cooked the figures to make it look like White don’t die in relative proportion to their population percentage?
Bad form quoting myself but I’m curious @Joe_Private which was the bit that earned the dumb rating?

A conspiracy theorist's belief that figures that have obviously been rounded to the nearest number and so do not make a 100, must mean that there's a conspiracy.
Could be as you say. However if you look at the figures for percentage of population in raw data they are point something percent and have been rounded to give whole numbers that equal 100%. If they could do it with them why not the deaths? Anyway the whole chart is pointless as, as has been stated, its only relevant when deaths are looked at against criminality or interactions with police. That doesn’t tell the desired story though so we get this.

Ah ok then. Nothing specific. No help at all. Funny. Never had you down as a button masher. Maybe everyone goes that way eventually.
It was actually something very specific, as FF has alluded to. Percentages in a poll are unlikely to be exact, so will have to be rounded. Sometimes the sum of the rounded figures equals 100, sometimes it doesn't. Provided the rounding is done consistently, then there should be no problem.

Or sometimes people who don't have enough time to give a full response give a very abbreviated one.

Yeah right.
I'll stick with my original definition thanks.
My reasoning is simple, you wouldn't utter 'Dislike', Disagree' or 'Dumb' during the course of a normal conversation because you would look like a pillock and come over as quite clearly thick or having something wrong with you.
Of course I tend not to use them myself because I prefer the effort of conversation, you can learn stuff using that method.