What must fall to make us forget slavery?

Last edited:
Just read the Grauniad article. Decline by all means but cut the 'wonderful me' shite. He's just shown how wonderful he ain't.

Edit: mis-gendered the little scrote. No apologies.
or she could leave

On GB News, "Tonight Live", around 23:00, Dan Wooton interviewed Andy Ngo about his new book and his experience of Antifa and their extremist plans to destroy Western civilisation. The show is repeated at 03:00.
1624313922369.png

1624313962062.png

Andy Ngo

On GB News, "Tonight Live", around 23:00, Dan Wooton interviewed Andy Ngo about his new book and his experience of Antifa and their extremist plans to destroy Western civilisation. The show is repeated at 03:00.
View attachment 583422
View attachment 583423
Andy Ngo
I am part way through that already on my kindle - an interesting read. So far he has covered a bit about the CHAZ debacle, him getting targeted and a little of the history of Antifa.

I doubt it will be on the reading list of many on the left of the political spectrum as it would make them a little too uncomfortable.

He is perhaps lacking a little balance - but as this is a book about Antifa rather than the right that can be excused.

View attachment 583422
View attachment 583423
Andy Ngo
I've seen a few interviews with him and seen footage about what he's put up with from Antifa.

Not much about him in the MSM though, how odd.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Sorry for the DM link but really................................................................who names their child Sha'Carri FFS?

Sha'Carri?

This one is not falling but going up.

Act of colonial defiance is next work on Trafalgar Square’s Fourth Plinth​

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Will it be toppled?
No but it will be subject to the riot act being read, followed by volley fire from a rifle company and then used as an aiming reference for suppressive fire from two Vickers machine guns. Mounted infantry to be held in reserve, Colonial Police to be issued with sjamboks, and Greener shotguns.

S'traditional, innit.

No but it will be subject to the riot act being read, followed by volley fire from a rifle company and then used as an aiming reference for suppressive fire from two Vickers machine guns. Mounted infantry to be held in reserve, Colonial Police to be issued with sjamboks, and Greener shotguns.

S'traditional, innit.
Gotta love the Greener. Riot club with a 12b backup. I've got a civilian GP model with a take down barrel but I really, really want is the full stock EG model. Will pay cash money.

I am like so super unfashionable as I don’t have a ignore list it’s like super bad.
If you want to be part of my up and coming ignore list please submit your name and reason.
Thank you
You’re all *******

I am like so super unfashionable as I don’t have a ignore list it’s like super bad.
If you want to be part of my up and coming ignore list please submit your name and reason.
Thank you
You’re all *******
I think you have placed this in the wrong thread.