Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must fall to make us forget slavery?

...Agbetu born in Hackney so not a good example of an African either.

Oh, I don't know. More than enough entitlement there. Wouldn't be able to pick him out of a crowd of trough snuffling politicians in the auld country...

ABNredleg

War Hero

ABNredleg

War Hero
He comes across as a bit thick:

Toyin Agbetu, who was appointed to the Mayor of London's Commission for Diversity in the Public Realm, accused Ms Abbott of being 'disloyal to her own community' and called Mr Lammy a 'poor example of Africans'.

Abbott born in Paddington, Lammy born in Archway. Both English not African, though I suppose that does make them poor examples of Africans.

Agbetu born in Hackney so not a good example of an African either.
Only English on paper.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't see Kosher and Halal warnings on Muppet vids warning them of the fact they contain piggy. Some woke clunt bundered.

Disney has added a number of Muppet episodes to its ever increasing number of films and shows that require advisory warnings.

From last year.
So I now attract advisory warnings for woke snowflakes - oh goodie - I still have a purpose in life.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So I now attract advisory warnings for woke snowflakes - oh goodie - I still have a purpose in life.

It's more about the likes of Johnny Cash standing in front of a Confederate flag.

1614031617952.png

Last edited:

pc flaps

War Hero
By the look of this article, there are academics in Britain who believe more or less everything must fall.

Yes, if you believed the opinions of the prof mentioned in this article, you'd imagine Britain had been a XRW cesspit for more than 100 years.
How they must have wept when the Soviet Union collapsed.

By the look of this article, there are academics in Britain who believe more or less everything must fall.

Yes, if you believed the opinions of the prof mentioned in this article, you'd imagine Britain had been a XRW cesspit for more than 100 years.
Interesting - it's a bit like the people that constantly litter the internet with inspirational memes, they tend to be the people that need the most help.

In the same way, she seems to be part of a number of organisations with 'Hate' in the title.