Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must fall to make us forget slavery?

This isn't about righting past wrongs its all based on finding any possible way to damage white peoples confidence in their history and culture and make the white British ashamed and cuckolded so the BAME " community " can use it to become a privileged class that can't be criticised, the police won't police, don't have to abide by any rules of behaviour and local and national government rescouces are prioritised for .

What is happening is a minority are determined to end the concept of a white majority Britain with a majority White British culture.

Racist flags everywhere you look

Instead of informing the stupid in society that they're incorrect we now acquiesce to the demands and reinforce the ignorance.

What a brilliant idea.

It's perfectly possible for someone alive in 1866 to have directly profited from slavery, given that it was right after the end of its abolition in the US.
Trickier for them to have directly profited from the Altantic trade specifically, but not impossible.
Most of the people that profited from slavery are the descendants of the slaves - now they get to be American and have far a better life than their cousins that live in Africa. They are also free to go Africa any time they want....so in a way they should be glad that some of them are the descendants of slavery - as they wouldn't have even existed had they not been.

Last edited:
You don't need much intellect to be offended.
Instead of informing the stupid in society that they're incorrect we now acquiesce to the demands and reinforce the ignorance.

What a brilliant idea.

Snartascarrots and few other users didnt seem to realise this is exactly what happens when they pander to the mob and take down anything some fuckwit says he finds offensive.

Remember Headley Court...? Now Seacole Rehabilitation Centre:

They spelt 'bollocks' wrong. Can't get the (BAME) staff I suppose.

_112233467_headleycourt2.jpg

Racist flags everywhere you look.
It's an easy mistake to make. We've all been there! There were some rather confused homosexuals turning up at MRU arrivals until someone pointed out that they'd got their flags mixed up.

54547.jpg

This isn't about righting past wrongs its all based on finding any possible way to damage white peoples confidence in their history and culture and make the white British ashamed and cuckolded so the BAME " community " can use it to become a privileged class that can't be criticised, the police won't police, don't have to abide by any rules of behaviour and local and national government rescouces are prioritised for .

What is happening is a minority are determined to end the concept of a white majority Britain with a majority White British culture.

I’d qualify that sentiment. The people looking to destroy our history and culture are using the BAME trope as a Trojan horse.
Knowing quite a few “BAME” people, including several members of my extended family, they, like most ordinary folk were happily just cracking on before the George Floyd issue precipitated the latest round of witch hunts.
Now we have a hard left wing movement using the catch all BAME as a vessel for their insidious agenda, the problem is that as with most puritanical orthodoxies, critics are screamed down and the path of least resistance is servility and meek compliance. How far we’ll go as a nation before the reality dawns remains to be seen. It isn’t helped when much of the MSM are falling over themselves to demonstrate their support for the cult.

You've also demonstrated that the UK is weak by allowing them to get away with criminal behavior, now and in the past. The weak are to be exploited mercilessly in African and ME culture, and that's what's happening now. These are just tactical probes to see what you do.

It's going to be interesting, to put it mildly.

Mattb

LE
Most of the people the profited from slavery are the descendants of the slaves - now they get to be American and have far a better life than their cousins that live in Africa. They are also free to go Africa any time they want....so in a way they should be glad that some of them are the descendants of slavery - as they wouldn't have even existed had they not been.
Yeah, in exactly the same way that the Israelis are all thanking Hitler for his help in providing the impetus for forming a Jewish state.

After a lifetime of thinking it might nice to visit other countries, I’m beginning to lose interest on the basis that I might get infected with stupidity. Funniest I’ve seen today woman goes to cash machine and puts on face mask. You never know she might be infected by a virus

I’d qualify that sentiment. The people looking to destroy our history and culture are using the BAME trope as a Trojan horse.
Knowing quite a few “BAME” people, including several members of my extended family, they, like most ordinary folk were happily just cracking on

However as with any other trope / cause im aware of a fair number of Ethnic individuals who fall into the 'not a great success at life class"** who have only been to keen to leap on the bandwagon and blame white privilege. Equally they insist that statues cause them physical distress and trot out the BLMs US arguments constantly as a weapon to silence any disagreement
eg Who was sent into slavery to the US - Black lives - All lives , Who was segregated Black lives all lives,
and quoting US statistics on deaths.
Leaping on Black people cant be racist - even if you can meet their requirements for what counts as racist (minority without power facing discrimination) - Thats still not racism because its a result of white peoples actions in the past and so is justifiable prejudice - and yes regardless of North African raids on our coasts We dont get to use that excuse to justify hatred to North Africans - that is different )

Or if a Black person is abused share memes of - who said the UK isnt that bad - here an example - (OK thats a racist incident and its abhorrent - but nobody denied that it happens. In effect though what theyre now saying is proof that something we all know happens, is proof the UK has a huge problem with racism from white people - the 2 dont equate)

Like this they can side step any point about all colours being slaves and avoid facing up to the fact that the UK has racists it didnt have race laws.

**As do I - but im aware its my fault

Last edited:
However as with any other trope / cause im aware of a fair number of Ethnic individuals who fall into the 'not a great success at life class"** who have only been to keen to leap on the bandwagon and blame white privilege. Equally they insist that statues cause them physical distress and trot out the BLMs US arguments constantly as a weapon to silence any disagreement

Demagoguery finds its best recruiting ground amongst losers and ne’er do wells. After all, it’s comforting to believe that all your failings in life were the result of repression and inequality rather than ones own indolence.

syrup

LE
It's perfectly possible for someone alive in 1866 to have directly profited from slavery, given that it was right after the end of its abolition in the US.
Trickier for them to have directly profited from the Altantic trade specifically, but not impossible.

Perfectly reasonable for Glasgow to have money linked to the slave trade around that time.
Scottish ships where known to run the Union blockade to deliver supplies and pick up cotton to return with.
IIRC Confederate representatives visited Scotland to arrange the deals

Mattb

LE
After a lifetime of thinking it might nice to visit other countries, I’m beginning to lose interest on the basis that I might get infected with stupidity. Funniest I’ve seen today woman goes to cash machine and puts on face mask. You never know she might be infected by a virus
Whilst the risk is probably minimal, it's still reasonable to do that. People don't seem to get that the general wearing of masks is primarily to protect everyone else from the wearer - so taking precautions not to breathe on a surface which is going to be touched by others is not stupid in the slightest.

Whilst the risk is probably minimal, it's still reasonable to do that. People don't seem to get that the general wearing of masks is primarily to protect everyone else from the wearer - so taking precautions not to breathe on a surface which is going to be touched by others is not stupid in the slightest.
Gloves I can understand, since the surfaces are touched. That would make more sense

Latest Threads