Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must fall to make us forget slavery?

I strongly believe the cottage pie I was served in the Cambridge Military Hospital in 1995 was prepared by Florence Nightingale herself and had been kept under the hot lamp since .

The Flo Nightingale story is less than honest as well, her hospital at Scutari was throwing stiffs out of the windows into the harbour every 5 minutes , she only came round with the lamp to ask if you were dead yet.

The Flo Nightingale story is less than honest as well, her hospital at Scutari was throwing stiffs out of the windows into the harbour every 5 minutes , she only came round with the lamp to ask if you were dead yet.
Every fule kno that Mary Seacole was the real hero, it's only institutional racism that gave Florence Nightingale the publicity.
Seacole did everything and Nightingale was just passing on her way back from exploiting indians in the Raj.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

she was a BUPA sales rep on the side.

Charles1948

Old-Salt
Isn't Political Correctness everywhere. On the TV, on the radio, in newspapers, in books, and even on this forum.

No-one here dare speak their mind. They'd get arrested if they did.

Its a brave new world.

Last edited:
I speak my mind, but you'll see from my username, I don't greatly give a shot what people think of me.

Certain words and concepts will get the site owners in trouble with the law though, so are forbidden.

Isn't Political Correctness everywhere. On the TV, on the radio, in newspapers, in books, and even on this forum.

No-one here dare speak their mind. They'd get arrested if they did.

Its a brave new world.
For heavens sake you've been on this site for just over 24 hours and you are already on ROPs. Who are you Nick Griffin!

Latest Threads