What must fall to make us forget slavery?

I know that's meant to be humorous. The reality is she's probably doing well at school and likely has a a part time job to earn a few dollars while not studying. A worthwhile citizen in other words.

The mob hate anyone dragging themselves out of the morass by their own hard work. It defeats the entire aim of the victim culture.
One of the stories I read about the incident is that the police believe she beat up another girl earlier that day who was friends with the mob.

No and it in some countries it changed to and from periodically

But generally the rules against them, gave them limited choices which in n made them unpopular .

Now today we have the far Left / right with Jews run the world conspiracies - because they are over represented in Finance and science - and that's largely because of discriminatory laws in the past.

Of course if youre a certain demographic - then discriminatory laws in the past are an excuse for personal failure forevermore and are carte blanche to post anti white myths and lies under the guise of BLM.

Case in point
Header This was Africa before Whites corrupted us
Long speech attributed to white MP in 1830 ish about how well educated and utopic Africa was, no theft or beggars etc and how we would need to destroy their entire society to subjugate them as they were to advanced and decent to be conquered.

The speech is of course fake - but lets consider its content

Whites Corrupted us - (replace with Jews or Muslims and it would be removed as hate speech
Our society was so perfect - again make that white society and its white supremacism
Talk of destroying others to live off them - again insert Jews instead of whites
and of course a nice dollop of anti capitalist rhetoric

The whole thing is black supremacy portraying whites in a roll often ascribed to jews - in fact its reminiscent of Nazi propaganda and that fake 'book' that's supposed to be the secret aim of Judaism.

Its allowed though because BLM and then we turn a blind eye when lone white males are assaulted because they must be far right. The whole BLM movement now is subsumed with this anti white rhetoric and carefull interpretation of anything to justify accusations of racism
To the extent a black woman was referred to as feisty** this prompted outrage because she said oh we all know its only applied to black folk its like saying gibsons dog (that's not her example I dont recall iy)

**A term usually associated with short redheads but women in general so its use could be considered sexist
or, Prince Skint borrows Vast sums from Jewish money lenders, then gets his court Witchfinder General to reveal ‘proof’ that Jews eat Christian babies.
a quick pogrom later and the Prince had no more accounts payable.
There are two issues here. I believe the Leviticus 25 issue Was at the heart. In Christian culture usury was not permitted, which effectively was in line with that ruling, but Christians were not viewed as Jews. Secondly the real issue was that Banks were really very different, there was no modern concept in the same way that the Chinese had them. However what the Jews did have was the contact system. The only other source was the Templars and the pope was in charge Of them. That led to more than one fracas around the HRE. Nations themselves depended on taxation from the populace and trade levies/ customs duties. Borrowing at interest, was therefore a serious Issue. Land, as you both know, was feudally regulated and often could not be bought outright. Besides absolute rulers would do what benefitted them which is why Places like Warsaw, Prague, Venice etc had Jewish quarters. That in itself led to segregated practices largely for trade secrets.

There are two issues here. I believe the Leviticus 25 issue Was at the heart. In Christian culture usury was not permitted, which effectively was in line with that ruling, but Christians were not viewed as Jews. Secondly the real issue was that Banks were really very different, there was no modern concept in the same way that the Chinese had them. However what the Jews did have was the contact system. The only other source was the Templars and the pope was in charge Of them. That led to more than one fracas around the HRE. Nations themselves depended on taxation from the populace and trade levies/ customs duties. Borrowing at interest, was therefore a serious Issue. Land, as you both know, was feudally regulated and often could not be bought outright. Besides absolute rulers would do what benefitted them which is why Places like Warsaw, Prague, Venice etc had Jewish quarters. That in itself led to segregated practices largely for trade secrets.
notes how indebted Princes and Kings did a quick Final Solution to the Indebted to the Templars Problem.

so they don't need to play the victim.
Unless you are a Jewish mother, "You don't call, you don't write, where did you get that suit - it's terrible, I could die here and you would never know, have some more soup you're all skin and bones, my back aches - but it's ok now you're here, etc etc" ...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Unless you are a Jewish mother, "You don't call, you don't write, where did you get that suit - it's terrible, I could die here and you would never know, have some more soup you're all skin and bones, my back aches - but it's ok now you're here, etc etc" ...
As opposed to black mothers, who would go to the wall for their children, according to a certain prominent politician. Looking at the state of her, there'd have to be a hole in the wall in question selling fried chicken.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
As opposed to black mothers, who would go to the wall for their children, according to a certain prominent politician. Looking at the state of her, there'd have to be a hole in the wall in question selling fried chicken.
I always thought that the subject politician said that ‘black mothers would go to the wall’ etc as they really had no choice; due to the point that the father isn’t there.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I always thought that the subject politician said that ‘black mothers would go to the wall’ etc as they really had no choice; due to the point that the father isn’t there.
Racist.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You're the one who denies that racism is a significant factor, or a justification for protest...
How many of those examples can be proven that it's down to racism? Like a few people on here you equate anything bad happening to black people as racism.
It must really piss you off that in the UK white people have more chance (by percentage of colour in the population in custody) of dying in police custody than black people. Wheres your pretend outrage that the UK police clearly are racist towards white people?

Edited to add the bit in bold.

Last edited:
How many of those examples can be proven that it's down to racism? Like a few people on here you equate anything bad happening to black people as racism.
It must really piss you off that in the UK white people have more chance (by percentage of colour in the population) of dying in police custody than black people. Wheres your pretend outrage that the UK police clearly are racist towards white people?
not often you are wrong Schturmbahnfuhrer

028DF7C8-0A2D-4D87-8C72-5DA186E67529.png

View attachment 485393
Erm ... is it just me or do the deaths in custody figures not total 100%? It can’t be another group as they’d be covered in “other”. So where do the other 1% of deaths in custody lie? Could someone have cooked the figures to make it look like White don’t die in relative proportion to their population percentage?

View attachment 485393
You make the same innumerate error as does BLM with US Police shootings.. It isn't the genral population that should be considered but the degree of interaction with the Police. And Black People are almost 3.5 times more likely to be arrested than white people...

Do this properly and you find that Black People are about 9% of people arrested but 8% of those that die in custody. Whereas White people are 72% of those arrested but 86% of those who die....

1593282852001.png

1593282947676.png

Looks like the IOPC are in line for a kick in the pants

Last edited:
Whilst I agree broadly, the question for me is why is there so much interaction. The original Windrushers I remember, some whom had served would have considered the concept of getting arrested humiliating in the extreme, not least because of their own innate pride. Same goes for the older Asians / Africans for the same reasons.
We go back to Ghetto concepts and the subsequent demands to have more ethnic cops because they would have in annate understanding of ethnic issues. This is fundamentally corrupt, it’s heading for inverse apartheid. More to the point we wouldn’t expect it elsewhere. It takes us back to Blakelock and there were certainly issues there. But it fundamentally came down to no go policing.

View attachment 485393
Ive amended my post to add "in custody"
You and Gravelbelly must be gutted that that whitey is over represented in the deaths while arrested and blacks are slightly under represented. Never mind im sure you will find something to trivial soon so that you can play race/nazi card again.

You make the same innumerate error as does BLM with US Police shootings.. It isn't the genral population that should be considered but the degree of interaction with the Police. And Black People are almost 3.5 times more likely to be arrested than white people...

Do this properly and you find that Black People are about 9% of people arrested but 8% of those that die in custody. Whereas White people are 72% of those arrested but 86% of those who die....

View attachment 485414

View attachment 485415

Looks like the IOPC are in line for a kick in the pants

Doubtless Gravelbelly and Photex will claim the police are sexist for arresting so many men compare to women.

View attachment 485393
He isnt as has been frequently pointed out blacks are arrested more often, So if rather than using total population (because that suits the white cop are killers narrative - you instead compare on an individuals arrested basis its 77% arrested are white and 86% of deaths are white (by the same token blacks are something like 9% arrests 8% deaths) Which if playing the victim card means whites are being murdered in the cells as you are disproportionately more likely to die if arrested, common sense** however indicates that theres probably a sensible answer and its probably alcohol related

*Something lacking in both BLM its advocates and the political types running scared of twitter are lacking
Even that famously fascist rag the Washington post has noted that if instead of just counting total population you compare violent confrontations whites are 50% more likely to be killed in the US by the police, and that when a black is killed by an officer its usually a black officer. Again its a part statistic and it doesnt do anything to disprove racism and profiling increasing the likelyhood of blacks interacting with the police - but it does destroy the gun happy white cops kill darkies for no reason bollox

Last edited:

Latest Threads