What Music Are You Listening To?

I first heard CCR back in the 60's when my older brother bought their LP. I was hooked from the minute I heard them.

I still play their stuff. Lookin Out My Back Door always cheers me up when I feel off or after a crap day.

TamH70

MIA
I first heard CCR back in the 60's when my older brother bought their LP. I was hooked from the minute I heard them.

I still play their stuff. Lookin Out My Back Door always cheers me up when I feel off or after a crap day.

CCR will never not be a band that makes me think "you stupid bloody bastards, you had a chance of grabbing it all and you pissed it all away because you couldn't stop acting like a bunch of tantruming angry toddlers who couldn't stop arguing with each other".

Look up the making of the album, "Mardi Gras", for example (which by the way was the group's last) as the word "clusterfuck" was invented to describe it.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
currently 'Ashokan Farewell '

Electronica combo Niteworks from Skye have a new album out, which I am sure will have appeal to only a tiny minority on here, however, there is one track which might strike a chord (swidt) with @TamH70, as it is an arrangement of a Robert Tannahill song and mentions some of his favourite stravaigs.

Daz

LE

Daz

LE

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Love me some slide:

Daz

LE

Latest Threads