Daz

LE

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Stoned Love by the Supremes on You Tube. I like the song anyway but it's from the era when the (lovely, long legged), tuneful Jean Terrell had displaced the squawking Diana Ross as lead singer - which makes it even better!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Old folk standard, mugged by the Pogues into a Irish pub song

arfah

ADC
A favourite tune of mine by CCR.

Never knew there was moving footage to go with it until this just popped into my YouTube feed.

Seems to be a rather happy jam session?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

and this....

Last edited:

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
On youtube ive been giving the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack a seeing to . very good on my headsets just like being there.

Danny Gatton, a fabulous guitarist, commonly known as the humbler. Another tortured musician.

I must admit to only hearing that track for the first time a few days ago when driving, but it was on the radio today again and I managed to shazam it. It's such a fantastic track, they all sound as if they're having a blast, I shall explore his music more.

A big thank you to Radio Caroline on the interweb for broadening an aging mind with so many fantastic tracks never before heard...

JB

I must admit to only hearing that track for the first time a few days ago when driving, but it was on the radio today again and I managed to shazam it. It's such a fantastic track, they all sound as if they're having a blast, I shall explore his music more.

A big thank you to Radio Caroline on the interweb for broadening an aging mind with so many fantastic tracks never before heard...

JB

Have a look at this show from Austin City Limits. There’s also a documentary around called The Humbler. He was a wonderful player, but as you’ll see if you look into his history, he was a troubled soul.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Erm...hate to confess this...but right now? Uh...

Proff3RTR

War Hero
Everlong by the Foo Fighters, possibly thier greatest tune, but there are so many of thier offerings that can be put in that slot.

Latest Threads